Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unwanted Visitor {privat w/ quistine}
1 2
@quistine

"I myself am from the Rotrock Rim, in the plague lands," she said with a slight chuckle to her voice, lips slipping into a smile. "Somewhere close to here, some vines must have caught my ankle and pulled my foot right out from under me!"

Fera stepped forward, faking the limp once more as she walked. She was impressed by how easily the other dragon had fell for her little ploy. "Do you? Oh I have never heard of such a thing before! It must be interesting."
@quistine

"I myself am from the Rotrock Rim, in the plague lands," she said with a slight chuckle to her voice, lips slipping into a smile. "Somewhere close to here, some vines must have caught my ankle and pulled my foot right out from under me!"

Fera stepped forward, faking the limp once more as she walked. She was impressed by how easily the other dragon had fell for her little ploy. "Do you? Oh I have never heard of such a thing before! It must be interesting."
sig_bal_2_by_alces_alces-dcbd33e.png
@clockworktophat

"I haven't heard of that area... Though it still sounds like quite a travel." she replied, making a note to brush up on her map reading. "My! Quite troublesome, there are plenty of those here. I've nearly done the same. At least you can rest now."

A proud smile came onto her face, Alice was honestly proud of her pond. It took so many spells to get it right. "It's a small secret of mine, I like to use on special occasions. Which happens to be used more often lately." Leading the other dragon into the tunnel like entrance, completely covered with branches.
@clockworktophat

"I haven't heard of that area... Though it still sounds like quite a travel." she replied, making a note to brush up on her map reading. "My! Quite troublesome, there are plenty of those here. I've nearly done the same. At least you can rest now."

A proud smile came onto her face, Alice was honestly proud of her pond. It took so many spells to get it right. "It's a small secret of mine, I like to use on special occasions. Which happens to be used more often lately." Leading the other dragon into the tunnel like entrance, completely covered with branches.
szbt.png
1 2