Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39
@britneyrox
Thanks for linking me to this! I've gotta say my fav thing about FR so far is all the different things you can do!
@britneyrox
Thanks for linking me to this! I've gotta say my fav thing about FR so far is all the different things you can do!
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far about FR is all the pretty colors for the dragons. >u<
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far about FR is all the pretty colors for the dragons. >u<
i should have everyone on the ping list up to this point :)
i should have everyone on the ping list up to this point :)
bump ^^
bump ^^
NhTQdme.png
@britneyrox

Thank you for letting me know of this raffle (^o^)

My favourite thing thus far is the varieties of dragon and their designs - I can't wait to start breeding~
@britneyrox

Thank you for letting me know of this raffle (^o^)

My favourite thing thus far is the varieties of dragon and their designs - I can't wait to start breeding~
@britneyrox

Thanks for telling me about this!

My favorite is definitely all the dragons- they're all so pretty. ;w;
@britneyrox

Thanks for telling me about this!

My favorite is definitely all the dragons- they're all so pretty. ;w;
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
@britneyrox: May I join? And when I get items from gathering/foraging, I'll donate some items!
@britneyrox: May I join? And when I get items from gathering/foraging, I'll donate some items!
@britneyfox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising has definitely been the games. I swear I could spend hours playing Shock Switch and all my years of training in Tetris have paid off. Of course, I also love the dragons~
@britneyfox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising has definitely been the games. I swear I could spend hours playing Shock Switch and all my years of training in Tetris have paid off. Of course, I also love the dragons~
1Wa1sIi.gif
@britneyrox: Hi can I join? ^^'
What I am interested in section 1 and 5

What I prefer to flight rising is the design of the dragons breeding system in general after the mini games including puzzle games
@britneyrox: Hi can I join? ^^'
What I am interested in section 1 and 5

What I prefer to flight rising is the design of the dragons breeding system in general after the mini games including puzzle games
@britneyrox Well, what I like on FR is all the nice people, and the beautiful dragons :)
@britneyrox Well, what I like on FR is all the nice people, and the beautiful dragons :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39