Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sup
1 2
@Mayor

ty man. yknow its nice that people appreciate me for my work. i bring light to all and to all a good light
@Mayor

ty man. yknow its nice that people appreciate me for my work. i bring light to all and to all a good light
ZVpCPil.png
(By @Lichtdrache)
Greetings, I hope you have a fine time.
Greetings, I hope you have a fine time.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
@ZouthDust
The most annoying thing in games is trying to find your way back owo".
I think the word you are looking for is synopsis? (Isn't English your native language? :o)
I love exploring in games though, I played Skyrim several times and I love the silly situations that appear when you just fiddle around.

@Nowai
Hello and thank you! I'm settling in fine, I'm not that active, but this site seems like fun.

@Chanceria
That was so smooth, damn. *Tips imaginary hat*

@Omerta
Greetings and thank you very much. :)
@ZouthDust
The most annoying thing in games is trying to find your way back owo".
I think the word you are looking for is synopsis? (Isn't English your native language? :o)
I love exploring in games though, I played Skyrim several times and I love the silly situations that appear when you just fiddle around.

@Nowai
Hello and thank you! I'm settling in fine, I'm not that active, but this site seems like fun.

@Chanceria
That was so smooth, damn. *Tips imaginary hat*

@Omerta
Greetings and thank you very much. :)
@Mayor
Ah yes, I meant synopsis :'D, spanish is my native lenguage!
Absolutely. My favourite kind of game are those open world, where you can simply wander off somewhere and find super pretty environments, imo in The Witcher there are scenarios prettier than in Skyrim, (probably because they had more liberty in that aspect, I love galloping through a narrow path in the forest while the sunset filters through the leaves.. I might have taken too many screenshots aha |D though there isnt much variety in Skyrim other than mountains, caves and some marshes/bogs, ofc still enjoyable), sadly in The Witcher you cant wander too far since you will find monsters way too powerful (even for the zone), so its always a challenge.. plus you level really slowly.. still two amazing games!
@Mayor
Ah yes, I meant synopsis :'D, spanish is my native lenguage!
Absolutely. My favourite kind of game are those open world, where you can simply wander off somewhere and find super pretty environments, imo in The Witcher there are scenarios prettier than in Skyrim, (probably because they had more liberty in that aspect, I love galloping through a narrow path in the forest while the sunset filters through the leaves.. I might have taken too many screenshots aha |D though there isnt much variety in Skyrim other than mountains, caves and some marshes/bogs, ofc still enjoyable), sadly in The Witcher you cant wander too far since you will find monsters way too powerful (even for the zone), so its always a challenge.. plus you level really slowly.. still two amazing games!
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
Hey @Mayor! Welcome to FR! If you're interested, I am giving away some free stuff to the new players, which you can check out at this link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1537286
Hey @Mayor! Welcome to FR! If you're interested, I am giving away some free stuff to the new players, which you can check out at this link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1537286
1 2