Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fourteenth set of winners! There are eight instead of five since someone didn't respond in the last round. 1. @Oniis 2. @Hedgehogs 3. @LostSerenity 4. @28con 5. @Belladonnareed 6. @BakedPotato 7. @MageMagpie 8. @EbanWindfall [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. I would love to give you more time if I could, but I need to wrap this up before I move. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"[/b] [quote=FAM3]Starfall Familiar [item=hibernal starbear][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: @OceanTide @Gratanica @TalonOcharria @TheWarriorQueen @Malucidity @Shpore @Maractus @Velveretta @Prophecy @sidewalks @FlyingAnonymoose @Tobyisagoodgirl @Kitsune345[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fourteenth set of winners! There are eight instead of five since someone didn't respond in the last round.

1. @Oniis
2. @Hedgehogs
3. @LostSerenity
4. @28con
5. @Belladonnareed
6. @BakedPotato
7. @MageMagpie
8. @EbanWindfall

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. I would love to give you more time if I could, but I need to wrap this up before I move. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"
FAM3 wrote:
Starfall Familiar
Hibernal Starbear

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

@OceanTide @Gratanica @TalonOcharria @TheWarriorQueen @Malucidity @Shpore @Maractus @Velveretta @Prophecy @sidewalks @FlyingAnonymoose @Tobyisagoodgirl @Kitsune345
@britneyrox
Whoo! Thank you!
1. APP12 (A grabbag for 4, and there are 4 pieces left)
2. APP2
3. 03
4. APP7
5. BAT4 (Zeph, Aquatic, Shining, Firey)
6. D13
7 O6
@britneyrox
Whoo! Thank you!
1. APP12 (A grabbag for 4, and there are 4 pieces left)
2. APP2
3. 03
4. APP7
5. BAT4 (Zeph, Aquatic, Shining, Firey)
6. D13
7 O6
KVbkgOZ.png
@MageMagpie your choices look good, thanks for getting them in! I'll send out prizes soon :)
@MageMagpie your choices look good, thanks for getting them in! I'll send out prizes soon :)
@britneyrox sorry I didn't respond I was spending the night at my cousin's house and couldn't respond D:
@britneyrox sorry I didn't respond I was spending the night at my cousin's house and couldn't respond D:
signature_fr_msmith02_by_vampireselene13-d942re6.png
@britneyrox

1.wooly woah
2. the last 4 items of the app12 grabbag
3. Simplicity
@britneyrox

1.wooly woah
2. the last 4 items of the app12 grabbag
3. Simplicity
tumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkovAKMM1qinm24_500.pngtumblr_inline_nsfkp07Ou41qinm24_500.pngtumblr_nsj9cjpPvW1u638txo4_100.pngE46ueXE.gif
@britneyrox

1 APP4
2 APP11
3 O5
4 APP9
@britneyrox

1 APP4
2 APP11
3 O5
4 APP9
@britneyrox
Sry, I've been busy, college is starting soon
@britneyrox
Sry, I've been busy, college is starting soon
QQUGtr8.png
@britneyrox
I'll choose APP12 for my prize.
@britneyrox
I'll choose APP12 for my prize.
@28con please edit in a fourth option
@28con please edit in a fourth option
@britneyrox
1. Food6
2. O3
3. BAT5
4. BAT7

Sorry for the late reply!! c: Had school today!
@britneyrox
1. Food6
2. O3
3. BAT5
4. BAT7

Sorry for the late reply!! c: Had school today!
584.png 9475.pngQQUGtr8.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44