Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies! *DONE*
1 2 3
^
^
@l1ttl31st3r
If I had some successful nests last week I was going to do a newbie giveaway, unfortunately nests of 1 or cooldowns prevented that from happening :(

I'm not a newbie but I love number 3, he's adorable how much is he? (Of course if a newbie wants him please prioritise the new players)
@l1ttl31st3r
If I had some successful nests last week I was going to do a newbie giveaway, unfortunately nests of 1 or cooldowns prevented that from happening :(

I'm not a newbie but I love number 3, he's adorable how much is he? (Of course if a newbie wants him please prioritise the new players)
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@strigiforma
So far nobody has made a claim on him, and he's currently in the auction house for 15k. (though I'm fine with taking less for him, if you don't feel comfortable paying that much. I understand that AH prices for dragons are pretty high recently)

Sorry your nests weren't as successful as you wanted; maybe in the future you'll have better luck.
@strigiforma
So far nobody has made a claim on him, and he's currently in the auction house for 15k. (though I'm fine with taking less for him, if you don't feel comfortable paying that much. I understand that AH prices for dragons are pretty high recently)

Sorry your nests weren't as successful as you wanted; maybe in the future you'll have better luck.
@l1ttl3s1st3r

Was wondering if #1 is still available I think he is glorious.
@l1ttl3s1st3r

Was wondering if #1 is still available I think he is glorious.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@cedarmori
Yup, he's still available! I'll start the trade.
@cedarmori
Yup, he's still available! I'll start the trade.
@l1ttl3s1st3r im a newbie could I get #5 please?
@l1ttl3s1st3r im a newbie could I get #5 please?
@actualdragon
Yeah, no problem!
@actualdragon
Yeah, no problem!
@l1ttl3s1st3r thank you!
@l1ttl3s1st3r thank you!
Awesome, I'm looking forward to him. thank you.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to him. thank you.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Is #3 still available? He's a pretty baby~
Is #3 still available? He's a pretty baby~
1Wa1sIi.gif
1 2 3