Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising mobile app
So, I'm brand new here. So far I really enjoy this site. My biggest issue is that I do not have a computer, I play from my smart phone, I cannot access the flash players used in the games and coliseum. I would like to know if there is an app in the making. I'd like to get the full experience of the community here, without the hassle of being limited to my mobile device. I doubt I am the only one with this problem. So what is the status of this situation?
So, I'm brand new here. So far I really enjoy this site. My biggest issue is that I do not have a computer, I play from my smart phone, I cannot access the flash players used in the games and coliseum. I would like to know if there is an app in the making. I'd like to get the full experience of the community here, without the hassle of being limited to my mobile device. I doubt I am the only one with this problem. So what is the status of this situation?
The games and coliseum actually use HTML5 not Flash. While they're not perfect on mobile, I have used my smartphone and tablet on flight rising and the games work. A little slower because touch screen but they all work. Are you getting an error when you try to access them? If so did you check the Bug forum?
The games and coliseum actually use HTML5 not Flash. While they're not perfect on mobile, I have used my smartphone and tablet on flight rising and the games work. A little slower because touch screen but they all work. Are you getting an error when you try to access them? If so did you check the Bug forum?
I don't there is a mobile version in the works (or app)...
I don't there is a mobile version in the works (or app)...
17539_s.gif
The coliseum page is mostly blank, the warning box at the top and a fullscrean button toward the bottom. Nothin I tap on does anything. The games are the same except there is also a volume button.
The coliseum page is mostly blank, the warning box at the top and a fullscrean button toward the bottom. Nothin I tap on does anything. The games are the same except there is also a volume button.
@Mizuzu That's what happened to me too. The only way is to go on a computer, and click the "never show again" button. Then you go back to your phone and it'll work

Coli's really laggy though
@Mizuzu That's what happened to me too. The only way is to go on a computer, and click the "never show again" button. Then you go back to your phone and it'll work

87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="Druddigon8" date=2015-08-16 10:08:31] @Mizuzu That's what happened to me too. The only way is to go on a computer, and click the "never show again" button. Then you go back to your phone and it'll work Coli's really laggy though [/quote] Thanks for the tip, but getting on a computer is easier said than done. Is there much demand for a mobile version/app? Do the creators of this site know that mobile users are having difficulties with these parts of the game?
Druddigon8 wrote on 2015-08-16:

Thanks for the tip, but getting on a computer is easier said than done. Is there much demand for a mobile version/app? Do the creators of this site know that mobile users are having difficulties with these parts of the game?
There is demand. And no it won't happen, it's been said repeatedly. (At least not planned or in the works at all.)

They don't have the manpower to redevelop the site for mobile. The focus is on the main site.

On decent mobile devices, everything runs at a playable speed. Especially if you disable coli animations. Avoid shock switch though. Almost impossible on mobile.
There is demand. And no it won't happen, it's been said repeatedly. (At least not planned or in the works at all.)

They don't have the manpower to redevelop the site for mobile. The focus is on the main site.

On decent mobile devices, everything runs at a playable speed. Especially if you disable coli animations. Avoid shock switch though. Almost impossible on mobile.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png