Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70
[quote name="mothquake" date=2015-08-16 01:04:49] POISON AND TOXIN YES I NEED THESE IN MY LIFEEE i hope theyre treasure genes ; u; [/quote] Yes yes treasure genes they need to be
mothquake wrote on 2015-08-16:
POISON AND TOXIN YES I NEED THESE IN MY LIFEEE

i hope theyre treasure genes ; u;

Yes yes treasure genes they need to be
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Those genes look absolutely lovely, and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Those genes look absolutely lovely, and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
I'so happy about the contest! Thank you :D
Will you let us know when the encyclopedia entry is ready?
And the new genes look amazing. I can't wait to see more!
I'so happy about the contest! Thank you :D
Will you let us know when the encyclopedia entry is ready?
And the new genes look amazing. I can't wait to see more!
Italian illustrator, concept artist and Ridgeback lover c:
http://nondev.deviantart.com/
[quote name="Nurylon" date=2015-08-16 00:34:50] I have never understood why people ping themselves to threads; it's not like you can see what thread it is you're talking about in your notifications page. I'm so, so glad they are auto cleaning pings. I hated self pings. People even did them in STICKIED THREADS like hell come ON bookmark use your BROWSER [s](or make a directory thread in Creative Corner, like me *harumph looks up snottily as a joke*) [/s] On one end it kind of makes sense that a forum on a pet site doesn't get that much staff attention but honestly FR forums get enough attention by the users--only less so than the coliseum, or maybe equal to, because coli is boring as heck but still so fundamental--that it really should have more to it. [/quote] Howdy! I don't do it often, but I ping myself to threads that I've posted, so I don't lose them. I only do this in Dragon Sales/Wind Sales, because those forums move so fast it's hard to find things. When I check my activity, I know which threads to go to because they are the only ones that I pinged myself to. So yeah, can't see the title, but if I only pinged myself to a few threads it makes it much easier to find them.
Nurylon wrote on 2015-08-16:

I have never understood why people ping themselves to threads; it's not like you can see what thread it is you're talking about in your notifications page. I'm so, so glad they are auto cleaning pings. I hated self pings. People even did them in STICKIED THREADS like hell come ON bookmark use your BROWSER (or make a directory thread in Creative Corner, like me *harumph looks up snottily as a joke*)

On one end it kind of makes sense that a forum on a pet site doesn't get that much staff attention but honestly FR forums get enough attention by the users--only less so than the coliseum, or maybe equal to, because coli is boring as heck but still so fundamental--that it really should have more to it.

Howdy!

I don't do it often, but I ping myself to threads that I've posted, so I don't lose them. I only do this in Dragon Sales/Wind Sales, because those forums move so fast it's hard to find things. When I check my activity, I know which threads to go to because they are the only ones that I pinged myself to. So yeah, can't see the title, but if I only pinged myself to a few threads it makes it much easier to find them.
With the way these new Gene's are suppose to work..

There will be some Uniqueness because the combinations are going to be endless of color..

Love it..
With the way these new Gene's are suppose to work..

There will be some Uniqueness because the combinations are going to be endless of color..

Love it..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and all your hard work to make the site even more awesome! Looking forward to the updates; those new genes are amazing!
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and all your hard work to make the site even more awesome! Looking forward to the updates; those new genes are amazing!
Fire%20Line%20-%20LadyMorwen.png
I look forward to seeing the dragons with these genes =D
I look forward to seeing the dragons with these genes =D
v886aA7.png
I should read these more often!

NEW GENES, PLZ! OMG
I should read these more often!

NEW GENES, PLZ! OMG
vlvOhyk.gifRFna1Is.gifHIxstF7.gifvlvOhyk.gifzWfgyIY.gif2XWwSUi.gifXben3yr.gifq100uEU.gif
Very, very excited for this new gene. Thank you!
Very, very excited for this new gene. Thank you!
JwgDmoi.png
By. my friend RD
My Hatchery | Furvilla
I should pay more attention to the forums ; A ; that new gene is amazing looking!!
And im excited for the new content/game >w<
I should pay more attention to the forums ; A ; that new gene is amazing looking!!
And im excited for the new content/game >w<
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70