Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | unused dragons/Dragons needed
1 2 3 4
@RobbieTheWarrior kt = kilotreasure (ie, 1000 treasure)

So 19,000 for either of them ^_^
@RobbieTheWarrior kt = kilotreasure (ie, 1000 treasure)

So 19,000 for either of them ^_^
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena
oh i understand but cant afford them yet ...i had 60,000 and brought a few dragons x
@Geekhyena
oh i understand but cant afford them yet ...i had 60,000 and brought a few dragons x
REllitts
@RobbieTheWarrior Oh you misunderstood. I meant just the ones on page 6 (which I linked) not everyone in my lair after my Guardians. Sorry for the confusion! Im not looking to get rid of the boy you asked for at this time. Just these ones:

iyppja.png

67831f.jpg

w6wnko.png

i24ifp.png

6ql5pc.png

148ek3n.png

15rzlp4.png

And

15rzlp4.png
@RobbieTheWarrior Oh you misunderstood. I meant just the ones on page 6 (which I linked) not everyone in my lair after my Guardians. Sorry for the confusion! Im not looking to get rid of the boy you asked for at this time. Just these ones:

iyppja.png

67831f.jpg

w6wnko.png

i24ifp.png

6ql5pc.png

148ek3n.png

15rzlp4.png

And

15rzlp4.png
@RobbieTheWarrior Want me to add you to my lair's pinglist?
@RobbieTheWarrior Want me to add you to my lair's pinglist?
fMDEq8f.png
@AnatomicAndi
Ok sorry about that didnt realize what i was doing at the time but ill pick one x
@AnatomicAndi
Ok sorry about that didnt realize what i was doing at the time but ill pick one x
REllitts
@AnatomicAndi
Its a hard choice as there all so nice aha x
@AnatomicAndi
Its a hard choice as there all so nice aha x
REllitts
@RobbieTheWarrior It's alright, everyone is new at some point so I'm not even mad. 8D
@RobbieTheWarrior It's alright, everyone is new at some point so I'm not even mad. 8D
Done would i be able to take the red dragon aswell for a sum of 3638 and a familiar ?
Done would i be able to take the red dragon aswell for a sum of 3638 and a familiar ?
REllitts
@AnatomicAndi
@AnatomicAndi
REllitts
@RobbieTheWarrior
Why'd you ping me 9 times?
@RobbieTheWarrior
Why'd you ping me 9 times?
3sZ5D04.png
1 2 3 4