Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Jess's Exalt Rescues | Welcome newbies!
@Inkie Yes he is!
@Inkie Yes he is!
@Jesster Cool ! I'll send a CR :P
@Jesster Cool ! I'll send a CR :P
@Jesster

I accepted Glow's crossroads, and I did notice that Hyourin allowed me to have her (I did PM to ask if that was really alright). My excuses I didn't reply sooner, I actually kind of went to sleep 0_0 Thank you!
@Jesster

I accepted Glow's crossroads, and I did notice that Hyourin allowed me to have her (I did PM to ask if that was really alright). My excuses I didn't reply sooner, I actually kind of went to sleep 0_0 Thank you!
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Jesster #15794765 (hatchling) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15794765][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/157948/15794765.png[/img][/url] Is exactly what I'm looking for! I have also recently joined the game, starting on the 13th of August (3 days ago). So I'm not really the "richest" at the moment. Would a range of 5kt-8kt be alright for her? If she isn't available then I would love to have her sister [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15794766] #15794766[/url] (if #15794765 isn't available) ! Thank you! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [img]http://s7.postimg.org/z38z07z0r/unnamed.png[/img]
@Jesster

#15794765 (hatchling)
15794765.png
Is exactly what I'm looking for!

I have also recently joined the game, starting on the 13th of August (3 days ago). So I'm not really the "richest" at the moment. Would a range of 5kt-8kt be alright for her?

If she isn't available then I would love to have her sister #15794766 (if #15794765 isn't available) !

Thank you!

unnamed.png
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Coffeeshop It's no problem, glad you two sorted it out.

@Lalona Sent you a CR.

Now I desperately need to clean up this thread, haha.
@Coffeeshop It's no problem, glad you two sorted it out.

@Lalona Sent you a CR.

Now I desperately need to clean up this thread, haha.
This thread should be able to go back to normal again. Dragons have been put back up on the AH, so there's no need to send a CR if you just want to buy a dragon for 10k/15k.
This thread should be able to go back to normal again. Dragons have been put back up on the AH, so there's no need to send a CR if you just want to buy a dragon for 10k/15k.
bumpity uppity!
bumpity uppity!
FenrAOr, not FenrOAr
and if you ever buy a dragon from me, do whatever you want with it
Bump! Looks like you're homing dragons pretty well!
Bump! Looks like you're homing dragons pretty well!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Sooo in the few weeks I've had this thread, over 100 dragons have found new homes. That's absolutely incredible! Certainly more successful than I thought it would be.

I'm not terribly good at big speeches or thank yous, but there are a few words I'd like to give:
A big thank you to everyone who's bought a dragon from here, this thread couldn't be what it is without you. <3
An even bigger thank you to @Fenraor, @Archaeoraptor, and to others who have helped me find dragons that are just too pretty to exalt.
And another thank you to people like @mewhaku who have shown continuous support for the thread. Y'all are great.

Here's hoping I'm able to still run the thread well when I start a job soon. QQ I can't say I know how it's going to work out.
Sooo in the few weeks I've had this thread, over 100 dragons have found new homes. That's absolutely incredible! Certainly more successful than I thought it would be.

I'm not terribly good at big speeches or thank yous, but there are a few words I'd like to give:
A big thank you to everyone who's bought a dragon from here, this thread couldn't be what it is without you. <3
An even bigger thank you to @Fenraor, @Archaeoraptor, and to others who have helped me find dragons that are just too pretty to exalt.
And another thank you to people like @mewhaku who have shown continuous support for the thread. Y'all are great.

Here's hoping I'm able to still run the thread well when I start a job soon. QQ I can't say I know how it's going to work out.
@Jesster - Oooo, but a job is even better than dragons! (You get to hoard physical cash then, haha!)

In any case, can't believe the number has gotten so high already. Awesome!
@Jesster - Oooo, but a job is even better than dragons! (You get to hoard physical cash then, haha!)

In any case, can't believe the number has gotten so high already. Awesome!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png