Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Jess's Exalt Rescues | Welcome newbies!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Jesster that would be great but id need a little time to get the money
@Jesster that would be great but id need a little time to get the money
@RipleyJoyce That's perfectly fine. Would you like me to give you a few pointers on how to make money?
@RipleyJoyce That's perfectly fine. Would you like me to give you a few pointers on how to make money?
@jesster i can pay 7,500 treasure now if you send a crossroad
@jesster i can pay 7,500 treasure now if you send a crossroad
@RipleyJoyce This might sound like an odd question, but can I wait until after rollover (30 minutes after midnight server time) to send him to you? I'd like to wait until this battle between the Light and Nature flights are over.
@RipleyJoyce This might sound like an odd question, but can I wait until after rollover (30 minutes after midnight server time) to send him to you? I'd like to wait until this battle between the Light and Nature flights are over.
@Jesster kk but il probably get it tomorrow though
@Jesster kk but il probably get it tomorrow though
@Jesster I'm interested in the fae hatchling named Myrrh.
@Jesster I'm interested in the fae hatchling named Myrrh.
@Iggyness Feel free to send a CR! Just let me know if you're looking for a bit of a discount.
@Iggyness Feel free to send a CR! Just let me know if you're looking for a bit of a discount.
@Jesster I would like to buy this one please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15745864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157459/15745864_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jesster
I would like to buy this one please

15745864_350.png
AllSeeing2.png
@Aurrora Feel free to send a CR for 10k, unless you'd like a bit of a discount.
@Aurrora Feel free to send a CR for 10k, unless you'd like a bit of a discount.
@Jesster I really like Gumball ! Is he still available :O ?
@Jesster I really like Gumball ! Is he still available :O ?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15