Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing a dragon's colour?
Is it possible at the moment to change only one of your dragon's colours at a time? I know of the tri-color scatterscroll, but the thing is the other colours this dragon has are the ones I want.

I did have very specific plans for her when I bought her, which included changing her wings to a red tone, but now I'm not sure that's even possible 6u9. Did I make a quite expensive boo-boo in buying her when she wasn't exactly what I wanted?

Breeding her for the right colours isn't really an option, since my plan included her keeping her Red Plague eyes, and any hatchlings I got from her would end up with Arcane Purple.
Is it possible at the moment to change only one of your dragon's colours at a time? I know of the tri-color scatterscroll, but the thing is the other colours this dragon has are the ones I want.

I did have very specific plans for her when I bought her, which included changing her wings to a red tone, but now I'm not sure that's even possible 6u9. Did I make a quite expensive boo-boo in buying her when she wasn't exactly what I wanted?

Breeding her for the right colours isn't really an option, since my plan included her keeping her Red Plague eyes, and any hatchlings I got from her would end up with Arcane Purple.
It is not possible to change a color with anything but the tri-color scatterscroll, which changes all three colors. Sorry. :( You could always try renting a plague nest, though, from a user who's willing.
It is not possible to change a color with anything but the tri-color scatterscroll, which changes all three colors. Sorry. :( You could always try renting a plague nest, though, from a user who's willing.
You made a boo-boo, the tri-color Scatterscroll is the only colour-changing item available right now. :(
You made a boo-boo, the tri-color Scatterscroll is the only colour-changing item available right now. :(
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Kiena @Zenzic Ah, thank you both for responding! (I'm not sure how to do the @name thing at the moment, sorry! figured it out I think, haha) I'll work something our :)
@Kiena @Zenzic Ah, thank you both for responding! (I'm not sure how to do the @name thing at the moment, sorry! figured it out I think, haha) I'll work something our :)
Just put the name after the @. :) So @Jamka will ping you and give you an alert.
Just put the name after the @. :) So @Jamka will ping you and give you an alert.
Thank you @Kiena , at least something came from my slight mishap haha.
Thank you @Kiena , at least something came from my slight mishap haha.
@Jamka If you ever need a nest to ensure you get Plague colored eyes, I'd be happy to lend you one of mine as soon as your dragon is ready to breed. You may have decided you don't need a plague nest by now, but I wanted to let you know mine will be open for you if you need it!
@Jamka If you ever need a nest to ensure you get Plague colored eyes, I'd be happy to lend you one of mine as soon as your dragon is ready to breed. You may have decided you don't need a plague nest by now, but I wanted to let you know mine will be open for you if you need it!
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them

Oh, thank you @PlagueRat! I'll need to do some digging to find a good mate for her with the possibility of a red-toned secondary, May I add you to my friends list for the time being? :)
Oh, thank you @PlagueRat! I'll need to do some digging to find a good mate for her with the possibility of a red-toned secondary, May I add you to my friends list for the time being? :)
@Jamka Of course you can add me ^_^
I'm happy to help with anything I possibly can. I'll let you know if I acquire or come across any dragons with red secondaries and similar colors if you'd like.
@Jamka Of course you can add me ^_^
I'm happy to help with anything I possibly can. I'll let you know if I acquire or come across any dragons with red secondaries and similar colors if you'd like.
Some are born mad
Some achieve madness
Some have madness thrust upon them