Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair cleanout [CLOSED]
1 2
@ferristellam
That's great! Thank you very much.
@ferristellam
That's great! Thank you very much.
A k i r b e a k raffle- 4kt or 6 gems a ticket. Prizes to be unlocked!!!!
ibgcXD8MUxtlPC.gif
@Nike oh nice I'll do one CR in gems and the other two in treasure
@Nike oh nice I'll do one CR in gems and the other two in treasure
Oh and would be ok if I took both or just the last two dragons (they are the unnamed) for 1k for both or just 5 hundred for one
Oh and would be ok if I took both or just the last two dragons (they are the unnamed) for 1k for both or just 5 hundred for one
4MdcPJR.png
@Doodlebug09 there hasn't been a ton of activity so I will go ahead and say that you can have both. (I kinda consider them twins anyways so I don't want to see them separated, lol). I'll send you a crossroads request for 500 treasure each.
@Doodlebug09 there hasn't been a ton of activity so I will go ahead and say that you can have both. (I kinda consider them twins anyways so I don't want to see them separated, lol). I'll send you a crossroads request for 500 treasure each.
@ferristellam
I will take your remaining 6 dragons for sale.
60kt?
@ferristellam
I will take your remaining 6 dragons for sale.
60kt?
@Valinithe I'd still like to give any newbies a chance at them if possible, so I will send you CR requests for three of them at 10kt each.
@Valinithe I'd still like to give any newbies a chance at them if possible, so I will send you CR requests for three of them at 10kt each.
1 2