Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Xanthus' Cartomancy Canvas [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@summonerswag

General please :P
@summonerswag

General please :P
@chocochat Just send me a private message and I'll send it your way c:
@chocochat Just send me a private message and I'll send it your way c:
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
@summonerswag Ah, it's so WEIRD to see some of my old clients here!

Make sure you don't run out of spoons each day...I was just...I don't know. All I could think about was my card shop and my readings and...it stressed me out too much, I think. :P

(I once did my own spoon blog and I showed my favorite baking spatula...I think I was starting to use up my spoons AND occasionally handing over my spatula. NOT GOOD!)

Anyway, maybe when you've been around a bit, try moving your prices up to 5k per card? (So 5, 15 and 25?) That's what a wise FR reader once told me.
@summonerswag Ah, it's so WEIRD to see some of my old clients here!

Make sure you don't run out of spoons each day...I was just...I don't know. All I could think about was my card shop and my readings and...it stressed me out too much, I think. :P

(I once did my own spoon blog and I showed my favorite baking spatula...I think I was starting to use up my spoons AND occasionally handing over my spatula. NOT GOOD!)

Anyway, maybe when you've been around a bit, try moving your prices up to 5k per card? (So 5, 15 and 25?) That's what a wise FR reader once told me.
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
@greyeyedgirl Well thank you! I completely understand running out of spoons, when I first started this shop and all the clients came in at once I felt very overwhelmed, but I feel a lot more comfortable now that I've gotten responses back from several clients that gave me huge confidence boosts! It's a lot less draining when you know you're doing a pretty decent job of it.
As for the pricing thing that's a very good idea! I just went off of the prices of a friend of mine to start out with because I wasn't sure where to start!
If you ever feel like getting back into the business (more casually this time haha) you're free to associate with my shop too! I'm always happy to link up with my fellow dragon readers ;p
@greyeyedgirl Well thank you! I completely understand running out of spoons, when I first started this shop and all the clients came in at once I felt very overwhelmed, but I feel a lot more comfortable now that I've gotten responses back from several clients that gave me huge confidence boosts! It's a lot less draining when you know you're doing a pretty decent job of it.
As for the pricing thing that's a very good idea! I just went off of the prices of a friend of mine to start out with because I wasn't sure where to start!
If you ever feel like getting back into the business (more casually this time haha) you're free to associate with my shop too! I'm always happy to link up with my fellow dragon readers ;p
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
@summonerswag I was taking five clients a day, then three, then I had power outages or procrastinated or just didn't feel like it...and when I was booked four and five days out, that's when I really realized I was in over my head. (Actually, it took me going down with a massive sinus headache to get me to realize that I had to stop!)

I believe my next venture is going to be a training academy, so I don't have to leave my computer. :P | I hobbled myself accidentally-on-purpose on that one, which means it's going to be a while. But I'm interested in putting you on my affiliates list, if you're interested in having me. (hugs)
@summonerswag I was taking five clients a day, then three, then I had power outages or procrastinated or just didn't feel like it...and when I was booked four and five days out, that's when I really realized I was in over my head. (Actually, it took me going down with a massive sinus headache to get me to realize that I had to stop!)

I believe my next venture is going to be a training academy, so I don't have to leave my computer. :P | I hobbled myself accidentally-on-purpose on that one, which means it's going to be a while. But I'm interested in putting you on my affiliates list, if you're interested in having me. (hugs)
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
@greyeyedgirl Ahh that sounds great! Affiliates are always welcome o u o
Just let me know if/when you start and I can stick you on as someone to check out!
@greyeyedgirl Ahh that sounds great! Affiliates are always welcome o u o
Just let me know if/when you start and I can stick you on as someone to check out!
@summonerswag A little birdie told me you do free readings?
@summonerswag A little birdie told me you do free readings?
@queenandraste I sure do! Well for newbies, at least? But I see that you're a newbie so hey the first 3 card reading is free!
Just private message me with your question and I'll send the reading your way as soon as I can!
@queenandraste I sure do! Well for newbies, at least? But I see that you're a newbie so hey the first 3 card reading is free!
Just private message me with your question and I'll send the reading your way as soon as I can!
bump!!
bump!!
bump!!!
bump!!!
1 2 3 4 5