Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crims collection cart
it keeps going wrong.
it keeps going wrong.
@Peridott

At first pleas clear your cache if you haven't allready.

If you still have a problem could you tell us a bit more about it? Does it not load? Are the buttons not working? Doesn't the items show up?
@Peridott

At first pleas clear your cache if you haven't allready.

If you still have a problem could you tell us a bit more about it? Does it not load? Are the buttons not working? Doesn't the items show up?
em, its that pagge with the dragon looking at the map and it said it went wrong.
em, its that pagge with the dragon looking at the map and it said it went wrong.
@Peridott: You're not the only one with that issue. Here's the tracking thread for Crim's errors.
@Peridott: You're not the only one with that issue. Here's the tracking thread for Crim's errors.
@Peridott

Oh these. Most likely you just doubleclicked the button or something. :)

I guess the admins are collecting the errorline the dragon gives out. So it would be helpful to post the stuff too next time you run into such an error. It looks like thins:

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

And sory about the friend request. I try to keep only persons I know RL and have been talking to for a long while on my list to not clutter it up.
@Peridott

Oh these. Most likely you just doubleclicked the button or something. :)

I guess the admins are collecting the errorline the dragon gives out. So it would be helpful to post the stuff too next time you run into such an error. It looks like thins:

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

And sory about the friend request. I try to keep only persons I know RL and have been talking to for a long while on my list to not clutter it up.