Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway done, thanks
1 2
Rules:
1) So not sell, exalt, or give away the free dragon until it has bred at least once or 30 days have gone by
2) try to pass this favor on in the future. When you are well-settled in the FR community, please give a dragon away to a newbie to help them get started.
3) If you have managed to already procure more than 6 dragons other than your two progens, then I ask that you let other new players take a dragon instead (I will check this).

My crimson cryface nocts never sell, and I'd like to see them appreciated, so I'm going to give them away.

1) irishimokapi skydancer taken
2) crimson noct female with spines taken
3) crimson noct male with gembond
4) crimson noct male with gembond #2

Note: Feel free to drop me a line or friend-request me. I like helping out new members in our community, and I know how daunting it can be to try and figure things out.
Rules:
1) So not sell, exalt, or give away the free dragon until it has bred at least once or 30 days have gone by
2) try to pass this favor on in the future. When you are well-settled in the FR community, please give a dragon away to a newbie to help them get started.
3) If you have managed to already procure more than 6 dragons other than your two progens, then I ask that you let other new players take a dragon instead (I will check this).

My crimson cryface nocts never sell, and I'd like to see them appreciated, so I'm going to give them away.

1) irishimokapi skydancer taken
2) crimson noct female with spines taken
3) crimson noct male with gembond
4) crimson noct male with gembond #2

Note: Feel free to drop me a line or friend-request me. I like helping out new members in our community, and I know how daunting it can be to try and figure things out.
Could I have the first dragon? He's so cute..
Could I have the first dragon? He's so cute..
@azuresky12 You sure can! I will send you a CR for him
@azuresky12 You sure can! I will send you a CR for him
@lemonsdrops Can I take this lady? Crimson XXX beauty! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15879245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158793/15879245_350.png[/img] [/url]
@lemonsdrops Can I take this lady? Crimson XXX beauty!

15879245_350.png
@hallo0o sent you a CR for her. :)
@hallo0o sent you a CR for her. :)
@lemonsdrops Thank you so much!!
@lemonsdrops Thank you so much!!
@lemonsdrops Thank you soooo much! XD!
@lemonsdrops Thank you soooo much! XD!
@azuresky12 It's not a problem :) I'm glad that you like him. I was really pleased with him when I hatched him today. I think the skydancers look really nice with Okapi, and there just aren't a lot of the dark blue range ones around :)
@azuresky12 It's not a problem :) I'm glad that you like him. I was really pleased with him when I hatched him today. I think the skydancers look really nice with Okapi, and there just aren't a lot of the dark blue range ones around :)
@hallo0o No problem. I always have such problems homing the crimson nocts (which I don't understand, I think they are lovely), so I'm glad that you like her and will be able to make her a part of your clan
@hallo0o No problem. I always have such problems homing the crimson nocts (which I don't understand, I think they are lovely), so I'm glad that you like her and will be able to make her a part of your clan
@lemonsdrops
Can I have one of your crimson cry face nocs please? Thanks! :D
@lemonsdrops
Can I have one of your crimson cry face nocs please? Thanks! :D
1 2