Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED)
EDIT: Sangria's the only one left now A need for space but a lack of will to exalt these two has caused me to once again give some dergs away ;u; I don't mind if Amaryllis is exalted but if you want Sangria don't exalt her at all please as she's one of the babies from two of my favorite dergs. Sangria's a minimum of 5000 t (She's not free, but she is cheap) UNLESS you're a newbie from any flight :U then she's free Sangria: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15594925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155950/15594925_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary:Mulberry Ripple Secondary:Purple Current Tertiary:Charcoal Underbelly Ping me if you want either of them and I'll send the crossroads :U
EDIT: Sangria's the only one left now

A need for space but a lack of will to exalt these two has caused me to once again give some dergs away ;u;

I don't mind if Amaryllis is exalted but if you want Sangria don't exalt her at all please as she's one of the babies from two of my favorite dergs.

Sangria's a minimum of 5000 t (She's not free, but she is cheap) UNLESS you're a newbie from any flight :U then she's free

Sangria:

15594925_350.png

Primary:Mulberry Ripple
Secondary:Purple Current
Tertiary:Charcoal Underbelly

Ping me if you want either of them and I'll send the crossroads :U
aa_zps7097360a.png
@JeStErHALLOW
Could I get Amaryllis?
Sangria is very pretty too, if only she was a male she'd be a perfect mate for one of mine D: no such luck though
@JeStErHALLOW
Could I get Amaryllis?
Sangria is very pretty too, if only she was a male she'd be a perfect mate for one of mine D: no such luck though
bHeX9bv.png
Of course c: I'll send the crossroads for him ;u;

If I breed her parents again and there's a male with colors like hers You'll probably find him up here for sale eventuslly ;u;
Of course c: I'll send the crossroads for him ;u;

If I breed her parents again and there's a male with colors like hers You'll probably find him up here for sale eventuslly ;u;
aa_zps7097360a.png
@JeStErHALLOW
OOh, nice. I'll keep an eye out then ^^
(I'm not in a hurry anyway, she still needs two genes before I breed her)
@JeStErHALLOW
OOh, nice. I'll keep an eye out then ^^
(I'm not in a hurry anyway, she still needs two genes before I breed her)
bHeX9bv.png
bunp
bunp
aa_zps7097360a.png
one more bump for the night
one more bump for the night
aa_zps7097360a.png
bump
bump
aa_zps7097360a.png
^
^