Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout! // Name Your Price!
1 2 3 4 5
i would love to have sundance but i understand... ill look for a new dragon that is as adorable as that one even though it is hard to compete with that cuteness

im sorry to ask but can i have sundance if not i full understand
i would love to have sundance but i understand... ill look for a new dragon that is as adorable as that one even though it is hard to compete with that cuteness

im sorry to ask but can i have sundance if not i full understand
I just joined today can I please have Yin she is female thank you.
Btw just joined today.
I just joined today can I please have Yin she is female thank you.
Btw just joined today.
Rikahtusviin is very adorable can i plz have her thx :)

Rikahtusviin is very adorable can i plz have her thx :)

Could I have Jimbo and one of the purple and white ridgeback hatchlings?
Could I have Jimbo and one of the purple and white ridgeback hatchlings?
@cookieclique Hi! Thanks for doing this. I just joined today - could I have #15578484 if she's still available? Thank you!
@cookieclique Hi! Thanks for doing this. I just joined today - could I have #15578484 if she's still available? Thank you!
I didn't get Yin yet can I have her?
I didn't get Yin yet can I have her?
@cookieclique
How about Bran?
and/or
Ousiexun?
@cookieclique
How about Bran?
and/or
Ousiexun?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@silverfoxx I sent out a crossroads :)
@Batgirl13 I'll send a crossroads for ya! :)
@ShelbyMustang10 So sorry but Sundance is not up for grabs but the other one is! I'll send a CR! :)
@heroisback Sure can! Will you be able to send a CR for me? I'm having some trouble since I'm on my phone :)
@Somelargewoman You sure can you just send a CR for whichever ridgeback you want and Jimbo!
@madRABIES You can have Bran but I just let the other one go :(

I just wanted to apologize to everyone, I've been on my phone and will be for a few more days. I've been on the road the past two days because I'm visiting family. I hope you all understand! Again I'm so sorry!
@silverfoxx I sent out a crossroads :)
@Batgirl13 I'll send a crossroads for ya! :)
@ShelbyMustang10 So sorry but Sundance is not up for grabs but the other one is! I'll send a CR! :)
@heroisback Sure can! Will you be able to send a CR for me? I'm having some trouble since I'm on my phone :)
@Somelargewoman You sure can you just send a CR for whichever ridgeback you want and Jimbo!
@madRABIES You can have Bran but I just let the other one go :(

I just wanted to apologize to everyone, I've been on my phone and will be for a few more days. I've been on the road the past two days because I'm visiting family. I hope you all understand! Again I'm so sorry!
@cookieclique mind sending me bran then?
@cookieclique mind sending me bran then?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@madRABIES you got it! :)
@madRABIES you got it! :)
1 2 3 4 5