Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Thanks to all the foster parent
1 2
Welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising! I registered during the July 2015 window, so consider me a Newbie helping Newbies.

I have five lovely and very freshly born dragon babies for anyone who wants to add some genetic/breed/element variety to their new lair. I'll be checking up on them periodically. Please give them names, pair them with familiars, admire their cuteness. When they're grown up take them into the coliseum, dress them in silly clothes, and have them make pretty babies of their own. Please don't adopt them just to exalt them, thank you.

If you'd like a baby, respond to this post with the number of the dragon you'd like. Make sure to "ping" me, so I'll be alerted (include @babbletrish in the post). Babies will be delivered via the Crossroads on a first-come, first-serve basis, one per person.

Here <s>are my beautiful babbies</s> IS my beautiful baby:

1 - Sent to the Everbloom Nursery :)

2 - Hono adopted by Jazzyke!

3 - Adopted by Clayflower!

4 - Aoi adopted by KiraiYume!

5 - Deapsea adopted by pikachu1225!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising! I registered during the July 2015 window, so consider me a Newbie helping Newbies.

I have five lovely and very freshly born dragon babies for anyone who wants to add some genetic/breed/element variety to their new lair. I'll be checking up on them periodically. Please give them names, pair them with familiars, admire their cuteness. When they're grown up take them into the coliseum, dress them in silly clothes, and have them make pretty babies of their own. Please don't adopt them just to exalt them, thank you.

If you'd like a baby, respond to this post with the number of the dragon you'd like. Make sure to "ping" me, so I'll be alerted (include @babbletrish in the post). Babies will be delivered via the Crossroads on a first-come, first-serve basis, one per person.

Here <s>are my beautiful babbies</s> IS my beautiful baby:

1 - Sent to the Everbloom Nursery :)

2 - Hono adopted by Jazzyke!

3 - Adopted by Clayflower!

4 - Aoi adopted by KiraiYume!

5 - Deapsea adopted by pikachu1225!
My Blog - Follow for Holiday Special Shenanigans this month!
j3zsWMV.png
Would you give me (5? I love it!
Would you give me (5? I love it!
23jh65t.gif
@babbletrish 4 please
@babbletrish 4 please
@pikachu1225 and @KiraiYume - Okay! Check your messages for pending Crossroad trades. }8=:}
@pikachu1225 and @KiraiYume - Okay! Check your messages for pending Crossroad trades. }8=:}
j3zsWMV.png
thank you!!
thank you!!
@KiraiYumi - You're welcome! I love the name!
@KiraiYumi - You're welcome! I love the name!
j3zsWMV.png
@babbletrish If Nr2 isn't taken yet, I'd love to adopt it :D <3
@babbletrish If Nr2 isn't taken yet, I'd love to adopt it :D <3
@Jazzyke - Check your alerts for a pending Crossroad request!
@Jazzyke - Check your alerts for a pending Crossroad request!
j3zsWMV.png
3 please! @babbletrish
3 please! @babbletrish
@babbletrish the red one please!
@babbletrish the red one please!
23jh65t.gif
1 2