Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would anyebody be up to rp with me?
@Snow99, @Anacrusie
Nah, then i'd say we start of peacefully for that's def an easier start than rivaly.
Is academy setting okay or would you prefer something else, more natural?

@CeeChan
No problem i went to bed as well xvx
Okay then I'll pick a name and create the thread right after im back home. How about "rise of the refugee"?
@Snow99, @Anacrusie
Nah, then i'd say we start of peacefully for that's def an easier start than rivaly.
Is academy setting okay or would you prefer something else, more natural?

@CeeChan
No problem i went to bed as well xvx
Okay then I'll pick a name and create the thread right after im back home. How about "rise of the refugee"?
@Flaym
That sounds perfect! :3
@Flaym
That sounds perfect! :3
Same on this end, sounds perfect.
Same on this end, sounds perfect.
@Flaym @Anacrusie

I've never done a dragon academy before but it sounds new and interesting so I'm in!:D
@Flaym @Anacrusie

I've never done a dragon academy before but it sounds new and interesting so I'm in!:D
@Anacrusie , @Snow99

Alright, then it's settled uvu shall I open a thread named 'Dragon Academie' ?
I'll link you so you can find it uvu
@Anacrusie , @Snow99

Alright, then it's settled uvu shall I open a thread named 'Dragon Academie' ?
I'll link you so you can find it uvu
@Flaym

Dragon Academy Open RP?
@Flaym

Dragon Academy Open RP?
Dragon Academy Open RP it is uvu
I'll create a thread right away! :)
Dragon Academy Open RP it is uvu
I'll create a thread right away! :)
@Anacrusie , @Snow99

Oh! I also wanted to ask if I should maybe limit the ppl who might join? to like a maximum of 6 people or so, because I've kind of made the experience that it can become pretty confusing if there are too many people and some of them don't even write or contribute to the plot.

Or we can just make it open end for all and everybody and see if it turns out just good x)
@Anacrusie , @Snow99

Oh! I also wanted to ask if I should maybe limit the ppl who might join? to like a maximum of 6 people or so, because I've kind of made the experience that it can become pretty confusing if there are too many people and some of them don't even write or contribute to the plot.

Or we can just make it open end for all and everybody and see if it turns out just good x)
@Flaym

Either is good with me.
@Flaym

Either is good with me.