Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥MID/MID SHIM IRI IMPS!!!♥
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
@KjaniLove If you ever get an obsidian/lavender Imp I will practically throw money at you for it XD. I would love a ping or message if you do and it's un-claimed.

I am currently building up my treasure after going broke from the skydancer lol. If you'd like I can try to put something down for that specific combo. :)

If not, I shall continue saving for my second SD scroll! :D
@KjaniLove If you ever get an obsidian/lavender Imp I will practically throw money at you for it XD. I would love a ping or message if you do and it's un-claimed.

I am currently building up my treasure after going broke from the skydancer lol. If you'd like I can try to put something down for that specific combo. :)

If not, I shall continue saving for my second SD scroll! :D
hahah xD I'll do that I'm also looking for a mate which has more chances to prduce obsidian/obsidian or midnight/midnight but I'll ping you when I don't find a mate and these two get and obsi and lavender baby :)

ok we'll see xD
hahah xD I'll do that I'm also looking for a mate which has more chances to prduce obsidian/obsidian or midnight/midnight but I'll ping you when I don't find a mate and these two get and obsi and lavender baby :)

ok we'll see xD
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
Thank you! XD

Also I breed almost exclusively obsidian dragons. :) Unfortunately all are basic breeds but if you'd like a specific combo let me know. Might be a good dragon to wildclaw or somethin' :P

Trying to get an Ice/Fire Male for my Ice/violet Female :D But that has proven difficult. It's almost like the two elements don't want to be together XD
Thank you! XD

Also I breed almost exclusively obsidian dragons. :) Unfortunately all are basic breeds but if you'd like a specific combo let me know. Might be a good dragon to wildclaw or somethin' :P

Trying to get an Ice/Fire Male for my Ice/violet Female :D But that has proven difficult. It's almost like the two elements don't want to be together XD
@InversePotato I really need a obsidian/midnight or turned around:)
@InversePotato I really need a obsidian/midnight or turned around:)
Bump
Bump
@KjaniLove I'll get to work on that for ya! :D
@KjaniLove I'll get to work on that for ya! :D
Thx:))
Thx:))
Bump
Bump