Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gray's Artshop [Closed Temp]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@Immonia
OH omg yes please! I would definitely be interested!
I would love another design sheet off you if possible.

A mixture of mean, nasty Cockatrices and Gryphons would be rad! any colours/patterns/themes are fine with me.
Let me know if that's cool and I'll send payment your way!
@Immonia
OH omg yes please! I would definitely be interested!
I would love another design sheet off you if possible.

A mixture of mean, nasty Cockatrices and Gryphons would be rad! any colours/patterns/themes are fine with me.
Let me know if that's cool and I'll send payment your way!
466w8yC.png
@Panoptos
Yep that's fine :)
@Panoptos
Yep that's fine :)
@Immonia
Could you give me a ping when you open next festival? I'd love to get a design sheet off you :)
@Immonia
Could you give me a ping when you open next festival? I'd love to get a design sheet off you :)
@FrostedMonster
Sure thing
@FrostedMonster
Sure thing
@immonia hey! could you gimme a ping if you open for a design sheet in the future?

oh and how much can I get for 60k treasures? ovo''
@immonia hey! could you gimme a ping if you open for a design sheet in the future?

oh and how much can I get for 60k treasures? ovo''
@Sk4walker
The only thing that's open at 60k is chibis which are 50k a piece. Design sheets are 1mil or 2k gems treasure. Do you still want to be added to the ping list?
@Sk4walker
The only thing that's open at 60k is chibis which are 50k a piece. Design sheets are 1mil or 2k gems treasure. Do you still want to be added to the ping list?
@Immonia Ah I see, sorry I mistaken 2000g as 2000 treasures ;v;
I think I'll need to save up some more. But yes, I'd like to be add to ping list nonetheless.
@Immonia Ah I see, sorry I mistaken 2000g as 2000 treasures ;v;
I think I'll need to save up some more. But yes, I'd like to be add to ping list nonetheless.
Yeah, I don't offer anything that low in the treasure ^^;
okay, I'll add you to the list.
Yeah, I don't offer anything that low in the treasure ^^;
okay, I'll add you to the list.
@FrostedMonster
The festive deals are back up. Let me know if you're still interested in getting a slot
@FrostedMonster
The festive deals are back up. Let me know if you're still interested in getting a slot
@Immonia
Heya! I would definitely still be interested in that design sheet for the 1mil!

I don't really have any clear ideas in mind, but for the designs id really love 3 of them to be based off of Japanese or Chinese culture, decorations and designs, 2 others to be glowy, cyberpunk based creatures (maybe even robots?) and the final to be whatever you feel like! A surprise!

Can you also mix do a few of them more anthro/humanoid rather than all feral/animalistic?

And finally, have fun!! I hope this is descriptive enough! Thank you!
@Immonia
Heya! I would definitely still be interested in that design sheet for the 1mil!

I don't really have any clear ideas in mind, but for the designs id really love 3 of them to be based off of Japanese or Chinese culture, decorations and designs, 2 others to be glowy, cyberpunk based creatures (maybe even robots?) and the final to be whatever you feel like! A surprise!

Can you also mix do a few of them more anthro/humanoid rather than all feral/animalistic?

And finally, have fun!! I hope this is descriptive enough! Thank you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24