Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private Roleplay
@Surgetic

____________________________________________________________________________________

Arrowhead yawned as light pushed itself into his tired eyes, he blinked, blinded by the sun. He lifted his head and yawned once more, " I should have put nest underground.." He mumbled getting up. Stretching his body, then jumping from the tree he established his lair in. He had noticed that Callisto was already awake, that dragon never sleeps, the rather small nocturne walked over to the leader of the Shaded Serpents, " Morning, Callisto."

"Morning to you also, would you mind taking Skaldi out hunrting.."

"She is way to big to take hunting! She will just get i the way-"

"Nevermind, just go hunting!" Callisto snapped at the smaller bat like dragon, the greyish Mirror stood and walked away towards Carnovor.

Arrowhead glared at Callisto, he was so easily irritated, he shrugged it off and started towards the Plague border of the forest, maybe he would find something there.
@Surgetic

____________________________________________________________________________________

Arrowhead yawned as light pushed itself into his tired eyes, he blinked, blinded by the sun. He lifted his head and yawned once more, " I should have put nest underground.." He mumbled getting up. Stretching his body, then jumping from the tree he established his lair in. He had noticed that Callisto was already awake, that dragon never sleeps, the rather small nocturne walked over to the leader of the Shaded Serpents, " Morning, Callisto."

"Morning to you also, would you mind taking Skaldi out hunrting.."

"She is way to big to take hunting! She will just get i the way-"

"Nevermind, just go hunting!" Callisto snapped at the smaller bat like dragon, the greyish Mirror stood and walked away towards Carnovor.

Arrowhead glared at Callisto, he was so easily irritated, he shrugged it off and started towards the Plague border of the forest, maybe he would find something there.
@swedishfrenchy

On the very edge of the Wandering Contagion, among the spreading tendrils of disease were three dragons; an Azure striped Pearlcatcher, a brown speckled Coatl, and an icy iridescent.
"Ayeeee! Keep yer eyes peeled for the roots-- easily missed in the blinding sunlight."

"Yes, we are very well aware of that, Isk." The Pearlcatcher huffed, crouching forward and digging through the dirt and keeping his senses alert. The roots of the specific grasses around this area smelt very clean and fresh compared to the floral or fruity scent of the plants that littered their lair, and were needed in the medical cavern for a sanitized smell, as sick dragons don't want to be reminded of fruit or fauna when they're near the tipping point. His pearl was to the side of him, and he had it and the Coatl in the corner of his eye to be sure that she didn't try to take his pearl for her treasure hoard.

From the other side of his vision, he noticed that the Skydancer hadn't made a move to find the root, nor had he even moved an inch from which they arrived. His tail lashed to the side irritabley, and he sat up, calling to the dragon. "You going to help or are you just going to sit there and be useless!?" he snapped, "I'll hope you know that if I report that you did nothing to Apollo he'll have your head!"

"There's something in the distance." The solemn voice came back low, and very matter of fact as the Skydancers gaze stared distantly into the tangled wood. "I think we're about to have company." He spoke again, this time with a warning edge to his voice. The small ice dragon got up from his stationary position, and readied himself to pounce.

The Pearlcatcher narrowed his eyes before rolling them, "I don't see anything."

"Avast ye!" Isk hissed, her plumage now standing on end, "If it aint so! Ical has eyes like the wisest hawk!"

So she saw it too. The Pearlcatcher sighed, and looked up, focusing in the purplish trees and foilage of the wood, only to see..... a light colored Nocturne among them. Coming their way.
@swedishfrenchy

On the very edge of the Wandering Contagion, among the spreading tendrils of disease were three dragons; an Azure striped Pearlcatcher, a brown speckled Coatl, and an icy iridescent.
"Ayeeee! Keep yer eyes peeled for the roots-- easily missed in the blinding sunlight."

"Yes, we are very well aware of that, Isk." The Pearlcatcher huffed, crouching forward and digging through the dirt and keeping his senses alert. The roots of the specific grasses around this area smelt very clean and fresh compared to the floral or fruity scent of the plants that littered their lair, and were needed in the medical cavern for a sanitized smell, as sick dragons don't want to be reminded of fruit or fauna when they're near the tipping point. His pearl was to the side of him, and he had it and the Coatl in the corner of his eye to be sure that she didn't try to take his pearl for her treasure hoard.

From the other side of his vision, he noticed that the Skydancer hadn't made a move to find the root, nor had he even moved an inch from which they arrived. His tail lashed to the side irritabley, and he sat up, calling to the dragon. "You going to help or are you just going to sit there and be useless!?" he snapped, "I'll hope you know that if I report that you did nothing to Apollo he'll have your head!"

"There's something in the distance." The solemn voice came back low, and very matter of fact as the Skydancers gaze stared distantly into the tangled wood. "I think we're about to have company." He spoke again, this time with a warning edge to his voice. The small ice dragon got up from his stationary position, and readied himself to pounce.

The Pearlcatcher narrowed his eyes before rolling them, "I don't see anything."

"Avast ye!" Isk hissed, her plumage now standing on end, "If it aint so! Ical has eyes like the wisest hawk!"

So she saw it too. The Pearlcatcher sighed, and looked up, focusing in the purplish trees and foilage of the wood, only to see..... a light colored Nocturne among them. Coming their way.
dbudmgr-23c4674f-d365-4bd7-8ca1-0b7e5380bf9c.png
16448_2_by_surgetic-dbudmgu.png

-MANTIDSERUM #145465
-2+ FR Time
-he/him

@surgetic

Suddenly a rather large banana speckled pearlcatcher landed next to him. The white nocturne's wing sprawled open. The pearlcatcher laughed lightly, his heavy laugh traveled towards the plague dragons.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, Arrowhead." Geneser smiled at him, "I came to join you and collect plants for my collection." Arrowhead didn't say anything just heavy breathing came from him.

"D-Don't ever do that again!" Arrowhead's eyes went wide, "You could have given me a heart attack or something!"

"Do you mind if I join you?" His whiskers twitched lightly, he quickly looked at the group of dragons collecting roots. Making eye contact with the other pearlcatcher, "Did you know there were dragons over there? You wouldn't have gotten any hunting done. You would have gotten distrated." Arrowhead looked in the direction he was looking.

"Oh. I didn't..see them there.." the white dragon said embarrassed.

"..But I mean talking to them wouldn't be horrible, it always nice to meet new clans." The pearlcatcher started towards the group of root collecting dragons.

"W-wait! Geneser!" Arrowhead followed behind him.
@surgetic

Suddenly a rather large banana speckled pearlcatcher landed next to him. The white nocturne's wing sprawled open. The pearlcatcher laughed lightly, his heavy laugh traveled towards the plague dragons.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, Arrowhead." Geneser smiled at him, "I came to join you and collect plants for my collection." Arrowhead didn't say anything just heavy breathing came from him.

"D-Don't ever do that again!" Arrowhead's eyes went wide, "You could have given me a heart attack or something!"

"Do you mind if I join you?" His whiskers twitched lightly, he quickly looked at the group of dragons collecting roots. Making eye contact with the other pearlcatcher, "Did you know there were dragons over there? You wouldn't have gotten any hunting done. You would have gotten distrated." Arrowhead looked in the direction he was looking.

"Oh. I didn't..see them there.." the white dragon said embarrassed.

"..But I mean talking to them wouldn't be horrible, it always nice to meet new clans." The pearlcatcher started towards the group of root collecting dragons.

"W-wait! Geneser!" Arrowhead followed behind him.
@swedishfrenchy

The azure Pearlcatcher whose scales were coated in a light, silvery pattern that made him seem haunted by the sea locked eyes with another across the border of the Scarred Wasteland. He mumbled something under his breath, which sounded either like a 'run' command or a 'be read' command. Either way, the speckled Coatl messed up whatever plans he had by shouting,

"There they be, Cap'n! Two dragons heading right for us!" She dropped the roots she had gathered onto the ground and bounded towards them, not with a look of anger or one of a fight, but of a dragon who was generally curious about these new dragons who had begun to surface from the tangled wood.

Puck slammed his claw into his forehead and screeched at her to stop, but before he could he felt a soft paw clamp over his mouth. The Skydancer, Ical, was looking at him with an eerily calm expression, made so by his pale red eyes. "Wait." He spoke swiftly, looking between the dragons and him, "They do not look like they plan to attack. We should be safe."

The Pearlcatcher opened his mouth despite being silenced as if he were going to make another retort, but his light eyes narrowed in a quick, questioning thought-- if they weren't attacking now, they could be friendly yes, but Shadow dragons were always ones for trickery and they loved to fool innocent dragons like Isk and Ical.

He sighed, "Alright, just... be careful."
@swedishfrenchy

The azure Pearlcatcher whose scales were coated in a light, silvery pattern that made him seem haunted by the sea locked eyes with another across the border of the Scarred Wasteland. He mumbled something under his breath, which sounded either like a 'run' command or a 'be read' command. Either way, the speckled Coatl messed up whatever plans he had by shouting,

"There they be, Cap'n! Two dragons heading right for us!" She dropped the roots she had gathered onto the ground and bounded towards them, not with a look of anger or one of a fight, but of a dragon who was generally curious about these new dragons who had begun to surface from the tangled wood.

Puck slammed his claw into his forehead and screeched at her to stop, but before he could he felt a soft paw clamp over his mouth. The Skydancer, Ical, was looking at him with an eerily calm expression, made so by his pale red eyes. "Wait." He spoke swiftly, looking between the dragons and him, "They do not look like they plan to attack. We should be safe."

The Pearlcatcher opened his mouth despite being silenced as if he were going to make another retort, but his light eyes narrowed in a quick, questioning thought-- if they weren't attacking now, they could be friendly yes, but Shadow dragons were always ones for trickery and they loved to fool innocent dragons like Isk and Ical.

He sighed, "Alright, just... be careful."
dbudmgr-23c4674f-d365-4bd7-8ca1-0b7e5380bf9c.png

-MANTIDSERUM #145465
-2+ FR Time
-he/him

@surgetic
"Geneser your going to get us killed.." The small noturne started to get worried. Geneser was very friendly, he loved meeting other dragons. Someone times he became a little to friendly, and acted stupid. Arrowhead looked at the group staring at them. The mazie colored dragon also was friendly but got a little nervous around other dragons, especially if he didn't have a guard with him. Yes, he could defend himself, but he as small in size and could only takes so many hits before he would be down.

"Do not worry your poor little head, they seem to be collecting, I don't see them hunting or anything. It is possible that they will attack but it is also possible they are friendly." Geneser smiled down at Arrowhead, "Then again, when is my judgement right? Always I presume I am the clans healer."

Arrowhead gulped looking at the dragons once more, there was a pearlcatcher, a coalt, and a skydancer. Oh god. They were screwed!
@surgetic
"Geneser your going to get us killed.." The small noturne started to get worried. Geneser was very friendly, he loved meeting other dragons. Someone times he became a little to friendly, and acted stupid. Arrowhead looked at the group staring at them. The mazie colored dragon also was friendly but got a little nervous around other dragons, especially if he didn't have a guard with him. Yes, he could defend himself, but he as small in size and could only takes so many hits before he would be down.

"Do not worry your poor little head, they seem to be collecting, I don't see them hunting or anything. It is possible that they will attack but it is also possible they are friendly." Geneser smiled down at Arrowhead, "Then again, when is my judgement right? Always I presume I am the clans healer."

Arrowhead gulped looking at the dragons once more, there was a pearlcatcher, a coalt, and a skydancer. Oh god. They were screwed!