Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Any Word on Achievement Fixes?
I know for a fact they aren't disabled (at least not completely) anymore, because I got the achievements for "Level 10 - 1 Dragon" and "Level 10 - 3 Dragons" on August 27th, but I still don't have achievements like "Getting a Little Cramped" (25 familiars), "One Big, Happy Family" (fed dragons for 15 days), or various gathering achieves.

I assume this is because I "got" these achievements while the system was disabled? If that's the case, are there any plans to retroactively award them, especially ones like "One Big, Happy Family" that only have the one step? I know they're just silly little milestones, but I like earning them. :(
I know for a fact they aren't disabled (at least not completely) anymore, because I got the achievements for "Level 10 - 1 Dragon" and "Level 10 - 3 Dragons" on August 27th, but I still don't have achievements like "Getting a Little Cramped" (25 familiars), "One Big, Happy Family" (fed dragons for 15 days), or various gathering achieves.

I assume this is because I "got" these achievements while the system was disabled? If that's the case, are there any plans to retroactively award them, especially ones like "One Big, Happy Family" that only have the one step? I know they're just silly little milestones, but I like earning them. :(
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
Hello! We do not have an ETA yet on when achievements will fully return, but my sticky at the top of this forum explains why they have been (mostly) disabled.
Hello! We do not have an ETA yet on when achievements will fully return, but my sticky at the top of this forum explains why they have been (mostly) disabled.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer