Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private] Breeding request
1 2
@Purnip & @Akamiren Hello! I was wondering if you two would be willing to help me out with getting my dream pair.. I will pay you if you two if you are willing to do it of course. Just name a price that you two may find fitting.. What I’m looking for is a female, Black | White | White.. And since your dergs are the closest in color range and with the right genes I thought I should at least ask you if you’d like to participate! And the degree she will be bred with later is this lovely fellow (More than happy to give you two a hatchling each for helping out!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15072251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150723/15072251_350.png[/img] [/url] The dergs I’m thinking about borrowing is (or if you guys want to use a nest between the two of you): Purnip: Missy (7597670) Akamiren: Unnamed (15487725) You are of course more than welcome to say no if this doesn’t interest you but it would make me very happy if you'd like to be a part of this :) I hope you have a lovely day!
@Purnip & @Akamiren

Hello!
I was wondering if you two would be willing to help me out with getting my dream pair.. I will pay you if you two if you are willing to do it of course. Just name a price that you two may find fitting..

What I’m looking for is a female, Black | White | White.. And since your dergs are the closest in color range and with the right genes I thought I should at least ask you if you’d like to participate! And the degree she will be bred with later is this lovely fellow (More than happy to give you two a hatchling each for helping out!):

15072251_350.png

The dergs I’m thinking about borrowing is (or if you guys want to use a nest between the two of you):

Purnip: Missy (7597670)
Akamiren: Unnamed (15487725)

You are of course more than welcome to say no if this doesn’t interest you but it would make me very happy if you'd like to be a part of this :)

I hope you have a lovely day!

wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
Well, if you've checked to see if they're not related I'm okay with this. They'd be breeding on your nest, yeah?
Well, if you've checked to see if they're not related I'm okay with this. They'd be breeding on your nest, yeah?
Gs7DQgM.png
Possible. But he can interbreed after 13 days. Can you wait till then?
Possible. But he can interbreed after 13 days. Can you wait till then?
@Purnip & @Akamiren

Thank you so much for answering! I have checked and the two of them can breed.

And we can do it in my nest or any of yours! And of course we'll wait until he's ready to breed :)

Would you two like collateral and/or payment for me borrowing the two dergs from you? :)
@Purnip & @Akamiren

Thank you so much for answering! I have checked and the two of them can breed.

And we can do it in my nest or any of yours! And of course we'll wait until he's ready to breed :)

Would you two like collateral and/or payment for me borrowing the two dergs from you? :)
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
I want to trust you, so I think I shall. I don't really need collateral; just make sure she gets back home alright. I'll send her when everything's ready. Just let me know.
I want to trust you, so I think I shall. I don't really need collateral; just make sure she gets back home alright. I'll send her when everything's ready. Just let me know.
Gs7DQgM.png
If you can sent him safely into my nest that want to breed dragon in your light nest.

When multiple eggs After mating, I would like to receive the Hatchling, except your dragon.
If you can sent him safely into my nest that want to breed dragon in your light nest.

When multiple eggs After mating, I would like to receive the Hatchling, except your dragon.
@Purnip Thank you so much for those kind words, I promise that I will get her back to you alright.

@Akamiren Don’t worry about it, I will send him back to you safely of course.

And you two can decide what to do with the hatchlings that might come out from this of course. I am only looking for my one and if you two want the other’s then it’s okay with me.

Are we ready to do this on Friday? I believe that's when your male is ready to breed, right?
@Purnip Thank you so much for those kind words, I promise that I will get her back to you alright.

@Akamiren Don’t worry about it, I will send him back to you safely of course.

And you two can decide what to do with the hatchlings that might come out from this of course. I am only looking for my one and if you two want the other’s then it’s okay with me.

Are we ready to do this on Friday? I believe that's when your male is ready to breed, right?
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
Okay. I will send immediately on Friday :)
Okay. I will send immediately on Friday :)
@Achillcs I would love to c the bbys too.
Can u ping me when the bbys come?
@Achillcs I would love to c the bbys too.
Can u ping me when the bbys come?
@Purnip & @Akamiren

The money I sent together with the CR request is just a thank you, I jut wanted to clarify this.
@Purnip & @Akamiren

The money I sent together with the CR request is just a thank you, I jut wanted to clarify this.
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
1 2