Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Window - August 13
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
Earthshaker calls forth new clans to join him. It shall be heeded!
Earthshaker calls forth new clans to join him. It shall be heeded!
IMZbI9C.png[/img]
hope the newbs have a good time!!! :-)
hope the newbs have a good time!!! :-)

DmRdZYl.png
Wow! So fast! Can't wait for the newcomers!
Wow! So fast! Can't wait for the newcomers!
snowflake_zps7f08feb6.png2kxSxyM3.gifsnowflake_zps7f08feb6.png
No hate on the newbies, but I was unable to connect to FR multiple times today. Are you guys _really_ sure that another reg window, another influx of people will be fine? =-=
not that you'll see this anyway
No hate on the newbies, but I was unable to connect to FR multiple times today. Are you guys _really_ sure that another reg window, another influx of people will be fine? =-=
not that you'll see this anyway
sgrUtbQ.png
yUZ4k.gif

tumblr (art)
nEWBIES
nEWBIES
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Whoo new people! i will be happy as long as they head over to the Nature Flight :) ( no offence Light )
Whoo new people! i will be happy as long as they head over to the Nature Flight :) ( no offence Light )
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Woo!
Woo!
Eh, I would have been happier with more lair space than more people at this point
Eh, I would have been happier with more lair space than more people at this point
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Bring on the newbies!
Bring on the newbies!
qAuPklL.png2i03gut.gif
qAuPklL.png
@Antiviral
I have an awful computer xD My internet is eh, but it's not bad. I'm just sharing my experience~
@Antiviral
I have an awful computer xD My internet is eh, but it's not bad. I'm just sharing my experience~
7b2b63aa96.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32