Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | entire site slowing down?
is it just me, or is everything slowing down?
is it just me, or is everything slowing down?
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
It's happened for me too, sadly :(
It's happened for me too, sadly :(
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
Having the same problem. Whole site was running like butter a couple hours ago when I got out of bed. It's been steadily gumming up more and more as I've been playing, and I haven't seen as big of a difference in online users as I would expect for this kind of slowdown.

As a note, all statements regard both navigating from page to page, and playing in the Coliseum.
Having the same problem. Whole site was running like butter a couple hours ago when I got out of bed. It's been steadily gumming up more and more as I've been playing, and I haven't seen as big of a difference in online users as I would expect for this kind of slowdown.

As a note, all statements regard both navigating from page to page, and playing in the Coliseum.
I'm only seeing 1700-ish users online; the site was running better when there was 1900+. I guess it's time to wait for a restart. :/
I'm only seeing 1700-ish users online; the site was running better when there was 1900+. I guess it's time to wait for a restart. :/
Yea, sudden slow down.
Wonder if it's due to Dominance and AH camping? Would that be possible?
Yea, sudden slow down.
Wonder if it's due to Dominance and AH camping? Would that be possible?
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
could be--I don't think it is, but I suppose it's possible. every time there's a site slowdown, I worry that there's a (previous) player with a grudge doing some kind of DDOS or something. :/
could be--I don't think it is, but I suppose it's possible. every time there's a site slowdown, I worry that there's a (previous) player with a grudge doing some kind of DDOS or something. :/
its happened to me too well specifically speaking the fairgrounds wont even finish loading their games anymore :/
its happened to me too well specifically speaking the fairgrounds wont even finish loading their games anymore :/
looks like everything's back up to speed again! yay! :D
looks like everything's back up to speed again! yay! :D