Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | level 25 gathering issue?
hi!
once i reached level 25 in all my gathering groups, the experience bar went gray and wouldn't fill up with experience. no matter how many times i gather in each group, nothing happens - it still just says 0/17015 experience.
i eventually just chalked it up to level 25 being the cap for gathering levels, but while reading some news updates (the one from 8/5/15 in particular), there was a section that said:
'Dragon clans with a skill of 25 in digging or greater now have a chance to harvest jade and lapis lazuli when they dig!'
i thought 'or greater? but i assumed 25 was the leveling cap!' apparently not.
i can provide a screenshot of my gathering screen if necessary! in any case, thanks a lot!
hi!
once i reached level 25 in all my gathering groups, the experience bar went gray and wouldn't fill up with experience. no matter how many times i gather in each group, nothing happens - it still just says 0/17015 experience.
i eventually just chalked it up to level 25 being the cap for gathering levels, but while reading some news updates (the one from 8/5/15 in particular), there was a section that said:
'Dragon clans with a skill of 25 in digging or greater now have a chance to harvest jade and lapis lazuli when they dig!'
i thought 'or greater? but i assumed 25 was the leveling cap!' apparently not.
i can provide a screenshot of my gathering screen if necessary! in any case, thanks a lot!
@dubstepticons

Level 25 IS the cap. They really wrote '25 and greater'? Must have been a mistake - or a little glimps in the future where we will have more levels.
@dubstepticons

Level 25 IS the cap. They really wrote '25 and greater'? Must have been a mistake - or a little glimps in the future where we will have more levels.
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2015-08-09 06:30:48] @dubstepticons Level 25 IS the cap. They really wrote '25 and greater'? Must have been a mistake - or a little glimps in the future where we will have more levels. [/quote] oh thank you! that explains a lot. (and honestly i hope it's the latter >:])
Ismaiel wrote on 2015-08-09:
@dubstepticons

oh thank you! that explains a lot. (and honestly i hope it's the latter >:])