Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73
If we have weapons now we should totally have little six shooters or blasters or something to go with the cowboy and steampunk sets.
If we have weapons now we should totally have little six shooters or blasters or something to go with the cowboy and steampunk sets.
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
Oh man the swords look AWESOME, and the new genes don't look half bad! :D :D :D
Oh man the swords look AWESOME, and the new genes don't look half bad! :D :D :D
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
I need that Valkyrie Blade
I need that Valkyrie Blade
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Im so excited bout everything in this update!!!!
Im so excited bout everything in this update!!!!
I went through all my dragons that had Basic primary and secondary genes. I changed some of my plans to Piebald, but nothing to Paint. Oh well. I'll buy one and breed.
I went through all my dragons that had Basic primary and secondary genes. I changed some of my plans to Piebald, but nothing to Paint. Oh well. I'll buy one and breed.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
New possibility for triple colors, and boy it it gorgeous!~
Piebald-Shimmer-Glimmer
2iubc5d.png
29fawoz.png
330tzpe.png
New possibility for triple colors, and boy it it gorgeous!~
Piebald-Shimmer-Glimmer
2iubc5d.png
29fawoz.png
330tzpe.png
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
[quote name="Sensenya" date=2015-08-08 20:52:34] When will the Piebald Gene be put in the Marketplace? I've been checking every couple of minutes/hours throughout the day and haven't seen anything...Even when it's fully stocked? [/quote] You have to refresh almost every 5 minuts ....or 10 ....and get ready to look fast and click fast ...every new genes is a pain to get when it's brand new .. i've been lucky this morning and i got one of each ... for the last new gene i spend almost 2 hours ...without even gettin it...got borred to try .
Sensenya wrote on 2015-08-08:
When will the Piebald Gene be put in the Marketplace?
I've been checking every couple of minutes/hours throughout the day and haven't seen anything...Even when it's fully stocked?

You have to refresh almost every 5 minuts ....or 10 ....and get ready to look fast and click fast ...every new genes is a pain to get when it's brand new .. i've been lucky this morning and i got one of each ... for the last new gene i spend almost 2 hours ...without even gettin it...got borred to try .

art_shop_by_sandragon-dbas50p.jpg
This is great! We get new genes and swords, thought I get really ticked off by the broadsword, and my venting about that cleaver.The gem swords are wonderful but it's too bad there aren't any spare gems lying around.
This is great! We get new genes and swords, thought I get really ticked off by the broadsword, and my venting about that cleaver.The gem swords are wonderful but it's too bad there aren't any spare gems lying around.
YTZOoX4.png
OMG THE PIEBALD GENE IS AMAZING HHHHHHHHH
OMG THE PIEBALD GENE IS AMAZING HHHHHHHHH
Splatoon-Dragons!
Splatoon-Dragons!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73