Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is anyone else terrible at bios ? DX
1 2 3
[quote name="Somnibris" date=2015-08-08 17:00:13] I have so many ideas in my head but either a) I never write them out. They just stay in my head for eternity b) I write it out but I write it so badly that it needs to be rewritten like 7 times :') [/quote] *SCREAMS* This. This like, 70 thousand times. Like, I may not start developing a dragon until wayyyyy after I obtain them, even start creating these backstories and subplots for them, and I hardly ever write it out. And when I do write it out, they bios are so cringe-worthy, I would want nothing better than to disappear from the face of the earth. Just-just-- [b]*PTERODACTYL SCREECH*[/b]
Somnibris wrote on 2015-08-08:
I have so many ideas in my head but either

a) I never write them out. They just stay in my head for eternity

b) I write it out but I write it so badly that it needs to be rewritten like 7 times

:')
*SCREAMS*
This. This like, 70 thousand times.
Like, I may not start developing a dragon until wayyyyy after I obtain them, even start creating these backstories and subplots for them, and I hardly ever write it out. And when I do write it out, they bios are so cringe-worthy, I would want nothing better than to disappear from the face of the earth.
Just-just--
*PTERODACTYL SCREECH*
Me, cause I have loose ideas in my head but everyone is blank. :/
Me, cause I have loose ideas in my head but everyone is blank. :/
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I try so hard to have cool bios like some I've seen...uuughh but I fail :)
Prolly gonna be lazy and make like two-sentence bios when my lair fills up. Not everyone can have a cool background.

Only the favs. c;
I try so hard to have cool bios like some I've seen...uuughh but I fail :)
Prolly gonna be lazy and make like two-sentence bios when my lair fills up. Not everyone can have a cool background.

Only the favs. c;
yzUX307.png
[quote name="dreampeep" date=2015-08-08 17:12:14] All of my dragons' bios are in my head and not in their description box because I'm so terrible with writing them out . . . [/quote] This. Dx
dreampeep wrote on 2015-08-08:
All of my dragons' bios are in my head and not in their description box because I'm so terrible with writing them out . . .
This. Dx
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Some of them have blips and things, like their role in the clan. Some of them have either a lengthy rambling thing or a lengthy personality thing. A lot of them have...nothing.

So...yeah. Pretty bad at it too.
Some of them have blips and things, like their role in the clan. Some of them have either a lengthy rambling thing or a lengthy personality thing. A lot of them have...nothing.

So...yeah. Pretty bad at it too.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
I'm terribly uneven, most of my dragons have like 2 sentences but others have paragraphs of stories :(
I'm terribly uneven, most of my dragons have like 2 sentences but others have paragraphs of stories :(
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
I write as many bios as I have time for, but I'm an awful writer and it turns out a big mess.
I write as many bios as I have time for, but I'm an awful writer and it turns out a big mess.
H9klr6C.png
[quote name="dreampeep" date=2015-08-08 17:12:14] All of my dragons' bios are in my head and not in their description box because I'm so terrible with writing them out . . . [/quote] SAME but on the flip side I can talk about my dragons for like hours. seriously, I never shut up about them(they are my babies)
dreampeep wrote on 2015-08-08:
All of my dragons' bios are in my head and not in their description box because I'm so terrible with writing them out . . .

SAME

but on the flip side I can talk about my dragons for like hours. seriously, I never shut up about them(they are my babies)
image.png
I know what 95% of what my dragons are like...though I often have a hard time putting them into words. So when I do attempt to write a bio, I just stare at the screen for like an hour with some music playing in the background (and then I just give up. Seriously, there's one pearlcatcher in my lair that's been waiting for a bio for a month and a half at this point).
I know what 95% of what my dragons are like...though I often have a hard time putting them into words. So when I do attempt to write a bio, I just stare at the screen for like an hour with some music playing in the background (and then I just give up. Seriously, there's one pearlcatcher in my lair that's been waiting for a bio for a month and a half at this point).
I love writing bios, and I'd like to think I'm not terrible at it, but I never got around to actually writing bios for my own dragons, only others, dunno why.
I love writing bios, and I'd like to think I'm not terrible at it, but I never got around to actually writing bios for my own dragons, only others, dunno why.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3