Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!
Yo. My name is Kai, I am not exactly new to Flight Rising, but I'm somewhat new to the forums after all. I've been here for a while, just never really participated much with the community, but I thought it'd be a good idea if I did 8)

Anyways, my main interests are Homestuck and Steven Universe. I also really enjoy Pokemon and Final Fantasy (doubt there's anyone out there who likes FF nowadays tho). I play games like Minecraft, Terraria and Team Fortress 2 from time to time. I also like anime and I watch Fairy Tail. Last but not least, I am a very dedicated Flight Rising nerd 8) My favorite kind of dragons are Imperials and Wildclaws. My favorite genes are Iridescent, Shimmer, Vipera, Ripple and Bar. As for terts all of them are pretty cool! but personally I think White/Ice Underbelly is really good looking 8)

I enjoy all sorts of conversations, I consider myself very friendly and I'm *always* willing to meet new people and make new friends 8)

There's some personal info about me in my Clan Profile if you wish you can go take a quick look and perhaps add me as a friend if you want 8) I try not to bite

Have a very nice day uvu
Feel free to ask anything!!!
Yo. My name is Kai, I am not exactly new to Flight Rising, but I'm somewhat new to the forums after all. I've been here for a while, just never really participated much with the community, but I thought it'd be a good idea if I did 8)

Anyways, my main interests are Homestuck and Steven Universe. I also really enjoy Pokemon and Final Fantasy (doubt there's anyone out there who likes FF nowadays tho). I play games like Minecraft, Terraria and Team Fortress 2 from time to time. I also like anime and I watch Fairy Tail. Last but not least, I am a very dedicated Flight Rising nerd 8) My favorite kind of dragons are Imperials and Wildclaws. My favorite genes are Iridescent, Shimmer, Vipera, Ripple and Bar. As for terts all of them are pretty cool! but personally I think White/Ice Underbelly is really good looking 8)

I enjoy all sorts of conversations, I consider myself very friendly and I'm *always* willing to meet new people and make new friends 8)

There's some personal info about me in my Clan Profile if you wish you can go take a quick look and perhaps add me as a friend if you want 8) I try not to bite

Have a very nice day uvu
Feel free to ask anything!!!
"Do you truly think I would doubt you now? You have more than proven yourself!"
@KaiDaLord when you say final fantasy i say which one?? FFXV looks fun to me and ill definitely give it a whirl, cant say ive completed any of em but I like them regardless, themeing and story/characters are cool.

anime is cool, i started but never finished fairy tail, enjoyable yes, fan service? lots haha.
@KaiDaLord when you say final fantasy i say which one?? FFXV looks fun to me and ill definitely give it a whirl, cant say ive completed any of em but I like them regardless, themeing and story/characters are cool.

anime is cool, i started but never finished fairy tail, enjoyable yes, fan service? lots haha.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@phyrosite Ahh well FFIX it's personally my favorite ;v; but FFIII, IV, V, X and XII are also pretty good and enjoyable. XV sounds really cool tho but I think I got lost after XII :^(

Yes yes there is absolutely LOTS of Fairy Tail fanservice (I do enjoy myself some tbhhh) haha uvu
@phyrosite Ahh well FFIX it's personally my favorite ;v; but FFIII, IV, V, X and XII are also pretty good and enjoyable. XV sounds really cool tho but I think I got lost after XII :^(

Yes yes there is absolutely LOTS of Fairy Tail fanservice (I do enjoy myself some tbhhh) haha uvu
"Do you truly think I would doubt you now? You have more than proven yourself!"
@KaiDaLord I've only played XIII really, not much of it, i plan to finish someday... I did play a little of some before though, but they were like, the snes ones.
@KaiDaLord I've only played XIII really, not much of it, i plan to finish someday... I did play a little of some before though, but they were like, the snes ones.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif