Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads not working
I've two pending trades but none can go through ...
I'm trading 2 dragons away for treasures.

To be clear, I've already checked the following:
The person receiving the dragons have enough room to accept more dragons.
The dragons do not have any skin, apparel or familiar attached.
The dragons are not caring any nest.
The dragons are not in AH
The dragons are still in my lair

My lair is full (15/15). Does that contribute to the issue?

Please help, thanks.

I've two pending trades but none can go through ...
I'm trading 2 dragons away for treasures.

To be clear, I've already checked the following:
The person receiving the dragons have enough room to accept more dragons.
The dragons do not have any skin, apparel or familiar attached.
The dragons are not caring any nest.
The dragons are not in AH
The dragons are still in my lair

My lair is full (15/15). Does that contribute to the issue?

Please help, thanks.

I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
A full lair would be the cause of the issue. You'll need to purchase additional spaces to make sure that you have room for the dragon you're trading for. (I know it's a one to one swap, but the crossroads system doesn't treat it that way.)
A full lair would be the cause of the issue. You'll need to purchase additional spaces to make sure that you have room for the dragon you're trading for. (I know it's a one to one swap, but the crossroads system doesn't treat it that way.)
I am not trading in dragons. I am trading 2 dragons away and getting treasure in return in both trades.
I am not trading in dragons. I am trading 2 dragons away and getting treasure in return in both trades.
I am looking for Gen1 female Jungle/Forest primary / Carmine / white-ish tert. If you have such dragon, PM me. I will pay A LOT for it. Thanks :D
I'm having the same problem. I have a full lair and I'm trying to trade my dragon for the other player's treasure. I am not receiving a dragon so it shouldn't have any issue with my full lair?
I'm having the same problem. I have a full lair and I'm trying to trade my dragon for the other player's treasure. I am not receiving a dragon so it shouldn't have any issue with my full lair?
The bug is that it won't allow trades even if you would be losing or otherwise not gaining a dragon. It is being tracked here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=40262&p=mb
The bug is that it won't allow trades even if you would be losing or otherwise not gaining a dragon. It is being tracked here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=40262&p=mb
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫