Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Qs DISC. SCROLLS (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@qnyxz i'd like to buy seraph scroll :)
@qnyxz i'd like to buy seraph scroll :)
10 hours ahead of FR time 7U505Sm.png
@Qnyxz
And I'm back. :) Sending treasure for a Clown Gene.
@Qnyxz
And I'm back. :) Sending treasure for a Clown Gene.
EUym1T3.png
@Qnyxz I'd like a tiger gene, sending treasure now uvu
@Qnyxz I'd like a tiger gene, sending treasure now uvu
tumblr_inline_msklqbjgO41qz4rgp.png
@Qnyxz - sorry had to go afk I'll send over the funds and the list of items I need!
@Qnyxz - sorry had to go afk I'll send over the funds and the list of items I need!
@Qnyxz Seraph gene please; I'll send the treasure now.
@Qnyxz Seraph gene please; I'll send the treasure now.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@Qnyxz Gembond please!
@Qnyxz Gembond please!
@Qnyxz Got it! Thank you!
@Qnyxz Got it! Thank you!
@oddenuf which two skins did you get from me already.. If I am correct you still need the one for the Snapper (Firekeeper) and the one for the SD (Seraphim) Please let me know..
@oddenuf which two skins did you get from me already.. If I am correct you still need the one for the Snapper (Firekeeper) and the one for the SD (Seraphim) Please let me know..
@atroposhears Seraph is proving to be challenging but I am still working on it...
@atroposhears Seraph is proving to be challenging but I am still working on it...
@Qnyxz Is there any way you could get the Seraphim skin for me (the festival Skydancer one)? =3 I'd just need to know the price and I can send the treasure along.
@Qnyxz Is there any way you could get the Seraphim skin for me (the festival Skydancer one)? =3 I'd just need to know the price and I can send the treasure along.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34