Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56
YES I love the familiars, and the fur, and the labcoats, AND EVERYTHING
YES I love the familiars, and the fur, and the labcoats, AND EVERYTHING
Oh my GOODNESS. I love those skinks!!! I love reptiles, love mosnter/mutant things, and love the more realistic, non-toony style! I need them in my life!
Oh my GOODNESS. I love those skinks!!! I love reptiles, love mosnter/mutant things, and love the more realistic, non-toony style! I need them in my life!
Rin | he/him | FR time +3

Back after a three year break lol
Yaaasssss
Yaaasssss
"if you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest."
Huh. Seems like skinks will be a very valuable familiar, the items are hard to get :( Pity, I wanted one soon but getting 30 different skinks will prove to be a struggle, as even despite the prices of 70k per item AH is empty.

I'm a bit baffled that after making so many familiars depend on lots of hunting (snakes, ferrets, hummingbird etc) we get another two via hunting. Admins must like it very much :3 Yet still no familiars made from fish thingies except that handful of easily available trouts for a buttersnake, insects and foraging lacks it, too. That's becoming heavily imbalanced, you know :-/
Huh. Seems like skinks will be a very valuable familiar, the items are hard to get :( Pity, I wanted one soon but getting 30 different skinks will prove to be a struggle, as even despite the prices of 70k per item AH is empty.

I'm a bit baffled that after making so many familiars depend on lots of hunting (snakes, ferrets, hummingbird etc) we get another two via hunting. Admins must like it very much :3 Yet still no familiars made from fish thingies except that handful of easily available trouts for a buttersnake, insects and foraging lacks it, too. That's becoming heavily imbalanced, you know :-/
And I was just looking for lab coats as an accent like last week! Whoo so excited! All the SCIENCE will be done!
And I was just looking for lab coats as an accent like last week! Whoo so excited! All the SCIENCE will be done!
@valemora Easily available trout? I must have some of your luck. Come and share it with me!

My lair is very Guardian-heavy, so I have a meat problem and I hunt every day, but no skinks yet, and still not enough hummingbirds after 14 months. so I agree but disagree. The sheer number of hunted animals you need to get the familiars is astounding, but I find the number of fished ones difficult as well.
@valemora Easily available trout? I must have some of your luck. Come and share it with me!

My lair is very Guardian-heavy, so I have a meat problem and I hunt every day, but no skinks yet, and still not enough hummingbirds after 14 months. so I agree but disagree. The sheer number of hunted animals you need to get the familiars is astounding, but I find the number of fished ones difficult as well.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
[quote name="FrigidFable" date=2015-08-05 14:24:26] I thought that it was mentioned in the last update, that people maxed out in baldwins brew, the experience collected until the next update would transfer over. But it's clear this did not happen and all that treasure and items are wasted. [/quote] I was actually surprised that only 4500 lairs had maxed out. I'd been maxed for about 3 weeks before this update, still transmuting a LOT, since it's fun and got me sprockets. But the treasure isn't wasted, you still got the stuff, and it's not like some lairs got their experience transferred and some didn't, so no-one has advantage over the others.
FrigidFable wrote on 2015-08-05:
I thought that it was mentioned in the last update, that people maxed out in baldwins brew, the experience collected until the next update would transfer over. But it's clear this did not happen and all that treasure and items are wasted.

I was actually surprised that only 4500 lairs had maxed out. I'd been maxed for about 3 weeks before this update, still transmuting a LOT, since it's fun and got me sprockets. But the treasure isn't wasted, you still got the stuff, and it's not like some lairs got their experience transferred and some didn't, so no-one has advantage over the others.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
That shade of purple is perfect!! <3
That shade of purple is perfect!! <3
tumblr_noop844Yqz1r2ukg0o1_r3_500.png
@Wavelength
Well, that's easily explained: you need lvl 22 to get them, and as I see you haven't reached 20 yet :) When you do, there will be lots of them, as I was told - my friend who has lvl 25 gathers them in heaps.
@Wavelength
Well, that's easily explained: you need lvl 22 to get them, and as I see you haven't reached 20 yet :) When you do, there will be lots of them, as I was told - my friend who has lvl 25 gathers them in heaps.
OH MY GOSH THE NEW FAMILIARS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH THE NEW FAMILIARS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56