Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56
the familiars are ADORABLE and i can't stop laughing at rubber gloves for dragons...its just so funny??

but hey now i can get Old World Blues dragons

Dr. Mobius dragon here I come
the familiars are ADORABLE and i can't stop laughing at rubber gloves for dragons...its just so funny??

but hey now i can get Old World Blues dragons

Dr. Mobius dragon here I come
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
*brb crying about lab coats and gloves and two-headed lizards*

this is GLORIOUS. so much exciting stuff lately!
*brb crying about lab coats and gloves and two-headed lizards*

this is GLORIOUS. so much exciting stuff lately!
I don't see where you can find the skinks for the familiars? They aren'teven listed in the AH.
I don't see where you can find the skinks for the familiars? They aren'teven listed in the AH.
Q4G0DAp.png
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LABCOAAAAATSSSSSS *yells loudly into the night and catapults self into space with excitement*

I am so pleased with this update you don't even know. ;u; Yes, hi I need 2 regular labcoats and 1 dark one immediately for character dragon reasons, pls thanks.

(The familiars are super great too!! also purple fur, YESSS)
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LABCOAAAAATSSSSSS *yells loudly into the night and catapults self into space with excitement*

I am so pleased with this update you don't even know. ;u; Yes, hi I need 2 regular labcoats and 1 dark one immediately for character dragon reasons, pls thanks.

(The familiars are super great too!! also purple fur, YESSS)
Zeon! (she/they)
Level 8 should be available. Sorry about that everyone! I got some phone instructions at 4AM from one of our out-of-town engineers. :)
Level 8 should be available. Sorry about that everyone! I got some phone instructions at 4AM from one of our out-of-town engineers. :)
...this is great. Seriously.
I actually stopped visiting Baldwin because I thought I already had all I needed, but... the laboratory coats. And the gloves.
And those familiars! *__*
This is a great update. Good job!
...this is great. Seriously.
I actually stopped visiting Baldwin because I thought I already had all I needed, but... the laboratory coats. And the gloves.
And those familiars! *__*
This is a great update. Good job!
For those asking about where to find the skinks, they are level 25 hunting and we're announced in the glimmer post. Some of the locations can be found in the find the new items post (and presumably in the gathering reference guide linked in that post). Happy hunting!
For those asking about where to find the skinks, they are level 25 hunting and we're announced in the glimmer post. Some of the locations can be found in the find the new items post (and presumably in the gathering reference guide linked in that post). Happy hunting!
Christ. Those clothes are ugly af but those familiars are so damn cute!!!
Christ. Those clothes are ugly af but those familiars are so damn cute!!!
Lovin' the new wooly sets and familiars~
Lovin' the new wooly sets and familiars~
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
oh my gosh those are the cutest familiars i have ever seen, i want a million of them (i just hit level 7 yesterday so two headed lizards will be soon!)
oh my gosh those are the cutest familiars i have ever seen, i want a million of them (i just hit level 7 yesterday so two headed lizards will be soon!)
2yx11yq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56