Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1399 1400
@Kurapika

Oh my lightweaver that's absolutely nuts :O Suddenly wishing I hadn't sold a couple eggs last month...
@Kurapika

Oh my lightweaver that's absolutely nuts :O Suddenly wishing I hadn't sold a couple eggs last month...
lqcMCuq.png
Oh wow, there's a lot of space between Antique (which we figure is most likely between Maize and White, right?) and Grey.
Oh wow, there's a lot of space between Antique (which we figure is most likely between Maize and White, right?) and Grey.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Mmm I'm looking forward to more shades of green, gold and red, particularly muted ones. Hopefully some nice new additions to that 'natural' colour range of sand - rust as well. Sable looks alright. :D
Mmm I'm looking forward to more shades of green, gold and red, particularly muted ones. Hopefully some nice new additions to that 'natural' colour range of sand - rust as well. Sable looks alright. :D
msc80h.png
oh man oh man my wide range pairs are gonna be so much fun to breed after this.
i've got three wide x/white/white pairs and i am stoked.
oh man oh man my wide range pairs are gonna be so much fun to breed after this.
i've got three wide x/white/white pairs and i am stoked.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
@Galeia [quote name="Squiddling" date=2015-08-03 21:26:48][s]- Seven or nine new colors between Rose and Shadow, including Antique[/s] - Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle - Twelve or fourteen new colors between Shadow and Caribbean - Eight to ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin - Fifteen to eighteen new colors between Avocado and Sunshine, including Murk, Honey, and Yellow - Four or five new colors between Sunshine and Stone - Fourteen or sixteen new colors between Stone and Magenta - Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose [/quote] - Four new colors between Rose and Grey, including Antique - Three or five new colors between Grey and Shadow
@Galeia
Squiddling wrote on 2015-08-03:
- Seven or nine new colors between Rose and Shadow, including Antique
- Three new colors between Shadow and Thistle
- Twelve or fourteen new colors between Shadow and Caribbean
- Eight to ten new colors between Caribbean and Avocado, including Robin
- Fifteen to eighteen new colors between Avocado and Sunshine, including Murk, Honey, and Yellow
- Four or five new colors between Sunshine and Stone
- Fourteen or sixteen new colors between Stone and Magenta
- Two or three new colors between Magenta and Rose

- Four new colors between Rose and Grey, including Antique
- Three or five new colors between Grey and Shadow
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
I might be the only person who gets excited over existing colors.
You know what time it is: color chart update! (see my old post here for thoughts on placement and whatnot)

Here's the new chart!

Most colors are very rough, probably very inaccurate placements, except for those marked with a star!

To be honest, I'm pretty bummed that Grey is in the first row. It really doesn't leave much room for new colors between Antique and Grey! Also, I don't see the need for 5 new colors between Black and Shadow (I'd be so surprised if they could squeeze another color into the space between Grey and Black). It'll be an interesting area to look at as more colors are revealed.

Got any ideas? Think my chart is great/awful? Ping me!
I might be the only person who gets excited over existing colors.
You know what time it is: color chart update! (see my old post here for thoughts on placement and whatnot)

Here's the new chart!

Most colors are very rough, probably very inaccurate placements, except for those marked with a star!

To be honest, I'm pretty bummed that Grey is in the first row. It really doesn't leave much room for new colors between Antique and Grey! Also, I don't see the need for 5 new colors between Black and Shadow (I'd be so surprised if they could squeeze another color into the space between Grey and Black). It'll be an interesting area to look at as more colors are revealed.

Got any ideas? Think my chart is great/awful? Ping me!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Chirp Ooh, what a pretty chart! I was pretty lazy with mine.
@Chirp Ooh, what a pretty chart! I was pretty lazy with mine.
“blaireau’s
[quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-08-03 18:13:57] So, there finally seems to be enough colors revealed on the chart for me to make a (very very rough) prediction of what the chart will look like when completed. Assuming 145 colors at the end (5*29 reserved pages), this is what I have: (Chart removed for space, please go to page 131 to see chart) So essentially, we are looking at: 3 new colors in between shadow and thistle which have not been revealed yet (I'm guessing those will be dark purples) 15 new colors between thistle and caribbean which have not been revealed yet (Basically blues and purples) 10 new colors in between caribbean and avocado. Robin is one of them, the rest are probably split between a couple new brighter/pastel blues, teals, and dark greens! 18 new colors between avocado and sunshine. Murk is one of them, fitting most likely around the spring/goldenrod area. Yellow and Honey are also covered here! It's looking like we'll have about 5-7 new bright/regular greens, about 3 more shades of yellow besides yellow/honey, and about 6 new soft oranges (like ivory and gold) 5 new colors in between sunshine and stone. (Oranges and Browns most likely) 17 new colors between stone and magenta. So lots of new browns, reds, and possibly some darker pinks! 3 new colors between magenta and rose (more pinks!) 4 new colors in between Rose and Gray, Antique being one of them. From what I see, most if not all of the rest are going to be light gray rather than white like antique or yellow like maize. That's just a very rough prediction though. 5 new colors in between Gray and Shadow- that's a lot of new blacks, I'm really interested in seeing how they do variation with them. [/quote] Another update for grey! [s]Is anyone even reading these[/s]
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-08-03:
So, there finally seems to be enough colors revealed on the chart for me to make a (very very rough) prediction of what the chart will look like when completed. Assuming 145 colors at the end (5*29 reserved pages), this is what I have:

(Chart removed for space, please go to page 131 to see chart)

So essentially, we are looking at:

3 new colors in between shadow and thistle which have not been revealed yet (I'm guessing those will be dark purples)

15 new colors between thistle and caribbean which have not been revealed yet (Basically blues and purples)

10 new colors in between caribbean and avocado. Robin is one of them, the rest are probably split between a couple new brighter/pastel blues, teals, and dark greens!

18 new colors between avocado and sunshine. Murk is one of them, fitting most likely around the spring/goldenrod area. Yellow and Honey are also covered here! It's looking like we'll have about 5-7 new bright/regular greens, about 3 more shades of yellow besides yellow/honey, and about 6 new soft oranges (like ivory and gold)

5 new colors in between sunshine and stone. (Oranges and Browns most likely)

17 new colors between stone and magenta. So lots of new browns, reds, and possibly some darker pinks!

3 new colors between magenta and rose (more pinks!)

4 new colors in between Rose and Gray, Antique being one of them. From what I see, most if not all of the rest are going to be light gray rather than white like antique or yellow like maize. That's just a very rough prediction though.

5 new colors in between Gray and Shadow- that's a lot of new blacks, I'm really interested in seeing how they do variation with them.

Another update for grey!

Is anyone even reading these
Omg this is awesome news!!!
@Undel
How many new colours will be added?!
Omg this is awesome news!!!
@Undel
How many new colours will be added?!
aJTY8eT.png
EDIT: HAHAHA oops, my friend left himself logged in on my computer. I'm gonna post... on my account.
EDIT: HAHAHA oops, my friend left himself logged in on my computer. I'm gonna post... on my account.
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1399 1400