Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | wip pls dont post!
[center] [color=#703713]open /[/color] [b][color=#996955][CLOSED][/b][/color][/center] Help your dear neighborhood lex get some dream dragons! [center]--- [color=#996955][b]Prices[/b][/color] 100kt for sketches 150kt for color [sub]+10kt for apparel issues[/sub] *1:700 gem conversion rate!* OR ! [quote=Items That Can Be Used to Pay][item=Peridot Flourish Belt][item=Peridot Flourish Anklets][item=Peridot Flourish Wing Drape][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] any color of wreath, aquamarine flourish pieces, floral accents/skins, scrolls [/quote] [b][color=#996955]BONUS !!!!![/b][/color] Earth Flight members get 10% off because I love you :'^) --- [b][color=#996955]Examples:[/b][/color] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/386830d08f6c6b8d48954088a19ed22c/tumblr_nskr46lic51u10z5ho1_r2_540.png[/img] [center][b][color=#996955]Semi-Painting[/b][/color][/center] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/325ae5d0075042fd8f304d5bda3671d4/tumblr_nshbrqssMl1u10z5ho2_r2_500.png[/img] [center]If you bribe me I may be down with doing a little bit more, as seen above![/center] --- [/center] [list][*][color=#996955][b]I'll draw dragon gijinkas/OCs![/b][/color] [*][b][color=#996955]I’ll pick colors based off of your dragon.[/b][/color] Primary color/gene --> how their skin will look. Secondary color/gene --> how their hair will look. Tertiary color/gene --> The extra goodies on skin! If you [i]don't[/i] want this to be the case, specify what you want excluded/included/changed. [*][color=#996955][b]"Simple" apparel is free![/b][/color] But I deem what's simple and what isn't. If I think the apparel might be challenging for me, I'll let you know and you can either 1) opt out of the apparel or 2) pay extra. If I know the apparel is too difficult, I'll tell you that I won't draw it. [*][color=#996955][b]Finished drawings will be PM'd to you through FR as a .PNG file.[/b][/color] [*][color=#996955][b]Do not remove my watermark.[/b][/color] But you can crop and resize the photo all you want. As long as it's there! [*][color=#996955][b]Payment is due up-front, after I confirm what I will be drawing for you.[/b][/color] [indent][color=#996955][b]NOTE:[/b][/color] For right now I'll only be taking headshots/busts as this is pretty much a test. I'll make changes as time progresses, thank you for understanding. :^)[/indent] [b][color=#996955]I Will Not Draw:[/b][/color] NSFW/implied NSFW Highly complex apparel Animals of any kind (for now) [b][color=#996955]Required Info:[/b][/color] *Link to your dragon/OC. If they haven't already been drawn, give me a minimum of two references so I fully understand how you wish their faces to be drawn! (i.e., strong nose? Soft jawline? Fluffy hair? Show me!) *A couple of lines about your dragon's personality. If you prefer a specific facial expression instead of having me make up one, just describe the one you want. *Other notes. (Don't want the smoke gene on skin? Don't want me to draw horns on your humanized dragon? [i]Desperate[/i] to get some Pearlcatcher whiskers/ears on your humanized lil bud? Let! Me! Know! I'm happy to comply.) [center]---[/center] To commission me, just reply or PM me. Once you send me the required information, I'll confirm and you can send me the payment. If, for whatever reason, I'm unable to complete what you've requested, I'll alert you and refund you. [b][color=#996955]Slots:[/b][/color] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
open / [CLOSED]
Help your dear neighborhood lex get some dream dragons!
---

Prices
100kt for sketches
150kt for color
+10kt for apparel issues
*1:700 gem conversion rate!*

OR !
Items That Can Be Used to Pay wrote:
Peridot Flourish Belt Peridot Flourish Anklets Peridot Flourish Wing Drape Tri-Color Scatterscroll
any color of wreath, aquamarine flourish pieces, floral accents/skins, scrolls

BONUS !!!!!
Earth Flight members get 10% off because I love you :'^)

---
Examples:

tumblr_nskr46lic51u10z5ho1_r2_540.png

Semi-Painting
tumblr_nshbrqssMl1u10z5ho2_r2_500.png
If you bribe me I may be down with doing a little bit more, as seen above!
---
  • I'll draw dragon gijinkas/OCs!
  • I’ll pick colors based off of your dragon. Primary color/gene --> how their skin will look. Secondary color/gene --> how their hair will look. Tertiary color/gene --> The extra goodies on skin! If you don't want this to be the case, specify what you want excluded/included/changed.
  • "Simple" apparel is free! But I deem what's simple and what isn't. If I think the apparel might be challenging for me, I'll let you know and you can either 1) opt out of the apparel or 2) pay extra. If I know the apparel is too difficult, I'll tell you that I won't draw it.
  • Finished drawings will be PM'd to you through FR as a .PNG file.
  • Do not remove my watermark. But you can crop and resize the photo all you want. As long as it's there!
  • Payment is due up-front, after I confirm what I will be drawing for you.
    NOTE:
    For right now I'll only be taking headshots/busts as this is pretty much a test. I'll make changes as time progresses, thank you for understanding. :^)

I Will Not Draw:
    NSFW/implied NSFW
    Highly complex apparel
    Animals of any kind (for now)

Required Info:
    *Link to your dragon/OC. If they haven't already been drawn, give me a minimum of two references so I fully understand how you wish their faces to be drawn! (i.e., strong nose? Soft jawline? Fluffy hair? Show me!)
    *A couple of lines about your dragon's personality. If you prefer a specific facial expression instead of having me make up one, just describe the one you want.
    *Other notes. (Don't want the smoke gene on skin? Don't want me to draw horns on your humanized dragon? Desperate to get some Pearlcatcher whiskers/ears on your humanized lil bud? Let! Me! Know! I'm happy to comply.)
    ---
    To commission me, just reply or PM me. Once you send me the required information, I'll confirm and you can send me the payment. If, for whatever reason, I'm unable to complete what you've requested, I'll alert you and refund you.

Slots:
[Reserved !]
[Reserved !]
[Reserved !]
[Reserved !]
[Reserved !]
[Reserved !]