Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="fuddling" date=2015-08-03 07:51:33] Please consider a yellow colour that is hued orange-ish instead of brown ^u^ That's all I could ever want tbh! (And I saw some people on tumblr talking about it, so I'm not the only one!) [/quote] And one that doesn't hit the green spectrum in iri/shim would be nice, too... :C
fuddling wrote on 2015-08-03:
Please consider a yellow colour that is hued orange-ish instead of brown ^u^ That's all I could ever want tbh!

(And I saw some people on tumblr talking about it, so I'm not the only one!)

And one that doesn't hit the green spectrum in iri/shim would be nice, too... :C
[quote name="MondaiSenshi" date=2015-08-03 08:35:20] [quote name="fuddling" date=2015-08-03 07:51:33] Please consider a yellow colour that is hued orange-ish instead of brown ^u^ That's all I could ever want tbh! (And I saw some people on tumblr talking about it, so I'm not the only one!) [/quote] And one that doesn't hit the green spectrum in iri/shim would be nice, too... :C [/quote] so much these two things!
MondaiSenshi wrote on 2015-08-03:
fuddling wrote on 2015-08-03:
Please consider a yellow colour that is hued orange-ish instead of brown ^u^ That's all I could ever want tbh!

(And I saw some people on tumblr talking about it, so I'm not the only one!)

And one that doesn't hit the green spectrum in iri/shim would be nice, too... :C

so much these two things!
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Oh I'm so excited! Crossing fingers for more pinks ;D
Oh I'm so excited! Crossing fingers for more pinks ;D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I really like Honey, I'd imagine it'd look really nice with Crystal/Facet... I absolutely can't wait to see the other colors!
I really like Honey, I'd imagine it'd look really nice with Crystal/Facet... I absolutely can't wait to see the other colors!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
Nice!
Nice!
kY5nwhE.png
Seriously. PUT THESE NEW COLOURS IN MY MOUTH. I AM READY.
Seriously. PUT THESE NEW COLOURS IN MY MOUTH. I AM READY.
Honey as a color is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to see what it looks like with different genes.
Honey as a color is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to see what it looks like with different genes.
tKVt1Pt.png
@RnBlack Yeah, it is - it'd be 105 colors total, old and new combined.
@RnBlack Yeah, it is - it'd be 105 colors total, old and new combined.
I see that thistle is finally in the grey area. I just hope that Maize isn't moved in to the yellow area.

So many of my pairs would be messed up. :(

That being said. Yay new colours! Murk <3 and Honey <3 so exciting to see new things.

(Hope my gen one ranges hit Murk)

Oh and thank you for Finally adding it to the shout box, :/ I didn't like the was teased at, played terribly with my anxiety issues.
I see that thistle is finally in the grey area. I just hope that Maize isn't moved in to the yellow area.

So many of my pairs would be messed up. :(

That being said. Yay new colours! Murk <3 and Honey <3 so exciting to see new things.

(Hope my gen one ranges hit Murk)

Oh and thank you for Finally adding it to the shout box, :/ I didn't like the was teased at, played terribly with my anxiety issues.
Bonsai.png
How many new colors will there be? I'm really excited!
How many new colors will there be? I'm really excited!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1399 1400