Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Familiars & Apparel
1 2 3 4
@cidraco

I'd be interested in a longer term payment plan but it would depend how long you want to wait. On normal months I could do 10m a month and some it can go up to 15-20 a month depending on how much I get paid and if I have bills to pay. I'm mostly interested in bone fiend and skycat. I could get the skycat paid off in 3 and a half months. But as I said it would just depend on how long you'd want to wait and how good a deal I can get buying the m on the site itself
@cidraco

I'd be interested in a longer term payment plan but it would depend how long you want to wait. On normal months I could do 10m a month and some it can go up to 15-20 a month depending on how much I get paid and if I have bills to pay. I'm mostly interested in bone fiend and skycat. I could get the skycat paid off in 3 and a half months. But as I said it would just depend on how long you'd want to wait and how good a deal I can get buying the m on the site itself
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph

Sure, I can work with you on that. For any item bought on that payment plan, I would hold it until half is paid off and then I can send it to you for the remainder of the payment plan.

Until I receive the first payment for any item, it would still be available for another to purchase. But after that down payment it's locked in for you.

Sound fair?
@Meniph

Sure, I can work with you on that. For any item bought on that payment plan, I would hold it until half is paid off and then I can send it to you for the remainder of the payment plan.

Until I receive the first payment for any item, it would still be available for another to purchase. But after that down payment it's locked in for you.

Sound fair?
@cidraco

That's perfectly acceptable! I tried to register for the site earlier but I couldn't answer two of the questions can you tell me what they are? One was what standard level is it for something or another and the other was the host of the site
@cidraco

That's perfectly acceptable! I tried to register for the site earlier but I couldn't answer two of the questions can you tell me what they are? One was what standard level is it for something or another and the other was the host of the site
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@meniph

I'm helping a friend buy a couch right now. I'll pm you when I get home and get you through the site registration process.
@meniph

I'm helping a friend buy a couch right now. I'll pm you when I get home and get you through the site registration process.
@cidraco

no worries, i actually managed to figure it out xD now i have to play the waiting game
@cidraco

no worries, i actually managed to figure it out xD now i have to play the waiting game
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
1 2 3 4