Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old Festival Items (sprites + more)
1 2 3
@GoredGuar would you be willing to hold both?

I'll be able to pay for the grizzly soon enough, saturday evening at the latest (+0 server time)

also - do you take mixed payment?
^in which case, gem to treasure ratio please?
@GoredGuar would you be willing to hold both?

I'll be able to pay for the grizzly soon enough, saturday evening at the latest (+0 server time)

also - do you take mixed payment?
^in which case, gem to treasure ratio please?
4MKDoae.png
@GoredGuar Hello! Would you perhaps take 3000 gems and 950kt for an arcane sprite?

ETA: So sorry, I think I'm going to rescind my offer as it would completely wipe out my gem hoard. ^_^;; Apologies!
@GoredGuar Hello! Would you perhaps take 3000 gems and 950kt for an arcane sprite?

ETA: So sorry, I think I'm going to rescind my offer as it would completely wipe out my gem hoard. ^_^;; Apologies!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@Aspyria Sure thing, I'll hold them for you! I'd prefer gems but I'll take treasure at a 1:750 rate seeing as today the gem ratio is fluctuating between 710 to 777 (grrr why can't it stay put!!!)

@Nikotehfox Ah no, sorry! I'm trying to save up for a gilded crown so I'm only selling this stuff.
Electrified Sash - lowest AH price is 445g so 425g?
Golem Gauntlet - lowest AH price is 1150g so 1100g?

@acey no worries!
@Aspyria Sure thing, I'll hold them for you! I'd prefer gems but I'll take treasure at a 1:750 rate seeing as today the gem ratio is fluctuating between 710 to 777 (grrr why can't it stay put!!!)

@Nikotehfox Ah no, sorry! I'm trying to save up for a gilded crown so I'm only selling this stuff.
Electrified Sash - lowest AH price is 445g so 425g?
Golem Gauntlet - lowest AH price is 1150g so 1100g?

@acey no worries!
@GoredGuar I'll take up your price for the bear, I'll turn down the sprite offer, is that okay?

I'll get the bear payment to you ASAP :)
@GoredGuar I'll take up your price for the bear, I'll turn down the sprite offer, is that okay?

I'll get the bear payment to you ASAP :)
4MKDoae.png
@Goredguar

Ah ok! I will take both. :) So 1525g total, coming your way!
@Goredguar

Ah ok! I will take both. :) So 1525g total, coming your way!
@Aspyria That's fine!

@Nikotehfox Got it, sent you the items! Thanks :3
@Aspyria That's fine!

@Nikotehfox Got it, sent you the items! Thanks :3
Thank you so much!!! :D
Thank you so much!!! :D
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
1 2 3