Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw gijinkas // FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6
@cynischism
Aaah, thank you so much! I really like your art, I'm glad I can get a slot!
@cynischism
Aaah, thank you so much! I really like your art, I'm glad I can get a slot!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@cynischism Wow, I really love your art! Such a neat style. C: I'd offer 250k for a bust of my witch/shapeshifter gal, Blythe! The second image is the best reference for her hair length and skin color, as well as the outfit I'd prefer for her to be in! The last one, although NOT FANTASTIC OVERALL (i drew it aaaaa) has some scars she ought to have. c:

Since she's kinda unlocked a means to shift into basically a predatory cat-person, a slash of blood over her face or something wouldn't hurt. :)
@cynischism Wow, I really love your art! Such a neat style. C: I'd offer 250k for a bust of my witch/shapeshifter gal, Blythe! The second image is the best reference for her hair length and skin color, as well as the outfit I'd prefer for her to be in! The last one, although NOT FANTASTIC OVERALL (i drew it aaaaa) has some scars she ought to have. c:

Since she's kinda unlocked a means to shift into basically a predatory cat-person, a slash of blood over her face or something wouldn't hurt. :)
@cynischism I feel like Gloss would really suit your style! :O [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12696421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126965/12696421_350.png[/img] [/url] (she already has a design in her bio) PS. So glad you raised your minimum price, you deserve way more ! ^^
@cynischism
I feel like Gloss would really suit your style! :O

12696421_350.png
(she already has a design in her bio)
PS. So glad you raised your minimum price, you deserve way more ! ^^
@Florescent
Accepted!

Okay, there were A LOT OF GREAT REQUESTS, and it was really hard to pick. I'm sorry I'm limited to only a few slots at the moment. I'm a bit hesitant to add a waitlist because that seems like the same thing as putting up more slots, haha. I hope anyone that wasn't picked will return for the next round ; u;

If this round goes as quickly as the last, I might open another slot.
@Florescent
Accepted!

Okay, there were A LOT OF GREAT REQUESTS, and it was really hard to pick. I'm sorry I'm limited to only a few slots at the moment. I'm a bit hesitant to add a waitlist because that seems like the same thing as putting up more slots, haha. I hope anyone that wasn't picked will return for the next round ; u;

If this round goes as quickly as the last, I might open another slot.
@cynischism
hello, i'd love to be on your pinglist!
@cynischism
hello, i'd love to be on your pinglist!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
It's good to see that you raised your minimum price, your art is so beautiful and definitely worth it! :3
It's good to see that you raised your minimum price, your art is so beautiful and definitely worth it! :3
natureh5.png
@Neige
(and everyone else who commented on this)
Thanks for your support ; u; Now I just need to figure out what I'm amassing all this treasure for, haha... :'D
@Neige
(and everyone else who commented on this)
Thanks for your support ; u; Now I just need to figure out what I'm amassing all this treasure for, haha... :'D
@cynischism Omg thankyou! Im so excited now *0* !!
Btw I know on the pixel her crown/hairband thinng is kind of reddish but it should be a little closer to black!
@cynischism Omg thankyou! Im so excited now *0* !!
Btw I know on the pixel her crown/hairband thinng is kind of reddish but it should be a little closer to black!
@cynischism that's okay, I don't think I will be able to afford it (if like to be taken off the ping list please) :3 thanks and good luck!
@cynischism that's okay, I don't think I will be able to afford it (if like to be taken off the ping list please) :3 thanks and good luck!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@cynischism
Please ping me when you open o:
@cynischism
Please ping me when you open o:
1 2 3 4 5 6