Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pets?!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
erm what's wrong with word Co on?
I have 4 cats that I take care of. 2 of which are local rescues from bad homes / incapable homes. The other two were left to me when my mother passed away back in 2006. Of which one of them is cursed with Feline Herpes. Being she is a skiddish girl she is easily triggered back into it with stressful situations. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19358828/sittingpretty.jpg[/img] (The Maine with the virus. Poor photo quality.) Her brother likes to snore a lot. The last two are the adopted ones which are an orange tabby, and a calico.
I have 4 cats that I take care of. 2 of which are local rescues from bad homes / incapable homes.

The other two were left to me when my mother passed away back in 2006. Of which one of them is cursed with Feline Herpes. Being she is a skiddish girl she is easily triggered back into it with stressful situations.

sittingpretty.jpg (The Maine with the virus. Poor photo quality.)

Her brother likes to snore a lot. The last two are the adopted ones which are an orange tabby, and a calico.
williamca_banner.png
I got a budgie yesterday named Gatsby, a rescue dog named Libby, and a horse that I ride for lessons that I like to /think/ that I own c;
I got a budgie yesterday named Gatsby, a rescue dog named Libby, and a horse that I ride for lessons that I like to /think/ that I own c;
to the sea and all it bears
I have two dogs, Bear and Shadow, and a lovebird, Peanut. Shadow is the fluffy one in the back, Bear is the dork in the front. These pictures are a couple years old but they are the ones on my Photobucket so who cares. [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/AnkokouKaedoni/Pets%20and%20Other%20Photos/PoolDogs.png[/img] And Peanut is cute. All the time. [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/AnkokouKaedoni/Sleeps.png[/img] Also so are your animals, there are so many beautiful pictures here. :D
I have two dogs, Bear and Shadow, and a lovebird, Peanut.

Shadow is the fluffy one in the back, Bear is the dork in the front. These pictures are a couple years old but they are the ones on my Photobucket so who cares.
PoolDogs.png

And Peanut is cute. All the time.
Sleeps.png

Also so are your animals, there are so many beautiful pictures here. :D
[quote name="Elviril" date="2013-06-16 21:59:30" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=6&id=14939#93254"]erm what's wrong with word Co on?[/quote] Only reason I can think of is a racial slur. =\

Only reason I can think of is a racial slur. =\
I have three Indian Stick Insects~ I got five from one of my teachers when they were really tiny and hatched two from my own collection of eggs, so I used to have seven. But of course, some of them got old. :'(

It almost surprised me how different their personalities can be from each other. Some are skittish and nervous while others are more tolerant and curious. It's kind of funny. Never really managed to get any pictures of them though.

They definitely made me appreciate and respect insects much more than I used to. :)
I have three Indian Stick Insects~ I got five from one of my teachers when they were really tiny and hatched two from my own collection of eggs, so I used to have seven. But of course, some of them got old. :'(

It almost surprised me how different their personalities can be from each other. Some are skittish and nervous while others are more tolerant and curious. It's kind of funny. Never really managed to get any pictures of them though.

They definitely made me appreciate and respect insects much more than I used to. :)
TIDELORD_sig.png
I have a whole host of pets xD I have five kitties, One tortise shell called Sohpie, A tabby called Dyson (Yes, he acts like the hoover xD) I have a black siamese called Leo, a ginger tom called Simber (I couldn't resist) and a moggy called Stig (He is black and white, besides i didn't name him, it was my dad) All of them have come from breeders, and, fun fact, Simber is Sophie's baby.

Now that kitties are done, we move to the Chinchillas. I have two chinchillas. One called Ollie one called Sally, Ollie is about ten years old as we got him from someone else, and Sally is about three as we got her from the pet shop, they're really cute and fluffy balls of, well, fluff.

Along with these, I also own a gecko called Dave, and some fishes.

Basically, I live in a zoo (Im sure my brother could pass for gorilla)
I have a whole host of pets xD I have five kitties, One tortise shell called Sohpie, A tabby called Dyson (Yes, he acts like the hoover xD) I have a black siamese called Leo, a ginger tom called Simber (I couldn't resist) and a moggy called Stig (He is black and white, besides i didn't name him, it was my dad) All of them have come from breeders, and, fun fact, Simber is Sophie's baby.

Now that kitties are done, we move to the Chinchillas. I have two chinchillas. One called Ollie one called Sally, Ollie is about ten years old as we got him from someone else, and Sally is about three as we got her from the pet shop, they're really cute and fluffy balls of, well, fluff.

Along with these, I also own a gecko called Dave, and some fishes.

Basically, I live in a zoo (Im sure my brother could pass for gorilla)
[quote name="Elviril" date="2013-06-16 21:59:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=6&id=14939#93251"]I have a Maine Coon (several actually, since its a Maine Coon cattery): (if someone is wondering, I just typed co on there, which is a part of the breed's name) ][/quote] OMIGOSH i love your mainecoons! (also I laughed hard core at the fact that its sensored) They are sooooo fluffyyyyyyyyy I want a fluffy mainecoon or Norwegian Forrest cat someday '3 although really I want like all cats...so yeah...
I have a Maine **** (several actually, since its a Maine **** cattery):
(if someone is wondering, I just typed co on there, which is a part of the breed's name)
]
OMIGOSH i love your mainecoons! (also I laughed hard core at the fact that its sensored)
They are sooooo fluffyyyyyyyyy

I want a fluffy mainecoon or Norwegian Forrest cat someday '3 although really I want like all cats...so yeah...
I have a lovebird. I used to have another one, but it passed away last year. I briefly owned a mallard duck, but I let it go after it's wing was healed. Babe, a few days before she passed away.. [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/575090_2178911409771_1772818043_n.jpg[/img] and Pebbles, a month after I got him. His adult coloring is fully visible now.. and he doesn't look so awkward, haha. [img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/644017_2425786661498_1920140255_n.jpg[/img]
I have a lovebird. I used to have another one, but it passed away last year. I briefly owned a mallard duck, but I let it go after it's wing was healed.
Babe, a few days before she passed away.. 575090_2178911409771_1772818043_n.jpg
and Pebbles, a month after I got him. His adult coloring is fully visible now.. and he doesn't look so awkward, haha.
644017_2425786661498_1920140255_n.jpg
I have a dog, Strider. He's a cute little Mini Schnauzer, adorable but kind of hyperactive even now he's already a year old. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AvCAd6Hl.jpg[/img]
I have a dog, Strider. He's a cute little Mini Schnauzer, adorable but kind of hyperactive even now he's already a year old.

AvCAd6Hl.jpg
xypon.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14