Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! .A.
My friend got me to join about two weeks ago. Nice to meet everyone!
My friend got me to join about two weeks ago. Nice to meet everyone!
7606c1424118ce77639cde6492dd60e8.gif
Hi! I'm kinda new to, nice to meet you!
Hi! I'm kinda new to, nice to meet you!
@BunnieBerry welcome to FR! Enjoy your stay :)
@BunnieBerry welcome to FR! Enjoy your stay :)
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Hehe! Thank you!
Hehe! Thank you!
@Bunnieberry Hello and nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time in FR. The dragon in your profile is very pretty, btw. :)
@Bunnieberry Hello and nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time in FR. The dragon in your profile is very pretty, btw. :)
Oooh aw thank you! I really love the way the dragons on here look and how pretty some of them are X3. <3
Oooh aw thank you! I really love the way the dragons on here look and how pretty some of them are X3. <3
@Bunnieberry Hi there! Sorry I'm a little late to the party :P I really love all of your dragons, they're very shiny!
Also, I couldn't help but notice that you're in Wind Flight *waggles eyebrows* I hope you have fun!
@Bunnieberry Hi there! Sorry I'm a little late to the party :P I really love all of your dragons, they're very shiny!
Also, I couldn't help but notice that you're in Wind Flight *waggles eyebrows* I hope you have fun!
KVbkgOZ.png
Indeed I am! I was torn between Wind and Water, but I feel as though Wind suits me better! I also have a bunch of dragon babies about ready to be given out/sold if anyone is interested. Or just give some cuties to some other new people too. :3 Thank you all for greeting me!
Indeed I am! I was torn between Wind and Water, but I feel as though Wind suits me better! I also have a bunch of dragon babies about ready to be given out/sold if anyone is interested. Or just give some cuties to some other new people too. :3 Thank you all for greeting me!