Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | MY money from SCHOCK SWITCH
1 2
I am really annoyed... i try schock switch all the time and i am very good at it and get some money but now it isnt working if i just stop the gamre after a few minutes i get like 700 or 1000 gold but if i do the game longer like get filled the bar and press s for 2 times i wont get any money... whats wrong with that game? i really need to farm money...
pls fix this....
I am really annoyed... i try schock switch all the time and i am very good at it and get some money but now it isnt working if i just stop the gamre after a few minutes i get like 700 or 1000 gold but if i do the game longer like get filled the bar and press s for 2 times i wont get any money... whats wrong with that game? i really need to farm money...
pls fix this....
RVCJPrX.png
I'm having the same problem. Need monies :(
I'm having the same problem. Need monies :(
Check our Fox's Den Hatchery for beautiful imperials, pearlcatchers, spirals, ridgebacks, Skydancers, snappers and double-gened starters. Many Imperial pairs and a clutch hatching almost every day!
As am I. I just played for like ten minutes, and it didn't even give me any money a tall :(
As am I. I just played for like ten minutes, and it didn't even give me any money a tall :(
Ditto. Would have had like 12k treasure the last time I played it. Sadpanda. :(
Ditto. Would have had like 12k treasure the last time I played it. Sadpanda. :(
Was working fine earlier, shoot.
I was about to cap my lucky streak too. :C
Was working fine earlier, shoot.
I was about to cap my lucky streak too. :C
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Ugh. I just was over 200k score. No payout. :(
Ugh. I just was over 200k score. No payout. :(
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
Sooo just tried it on Normal got the bar filled once then lost, got nothing. Tried again on easy lost and nothing. Kinda annoyed....I need to buy more lair space asap
Sooo just tried it on Normal got the bar filled once then lost, got nothing. Tried again on easy lost and nothing. Kinda annoyed....I need to buy more lair space asap
I draw for treasure. Inquire for samples.
:/ I played for an hour, got nothing. Very frustrating and a waste of my time.
:/ I played for an hour, got nothing. Very frustrating and a waste of my time.
Bonsai.png
.__. I don't like to complain, but my god...this is...just really annoying when you're trying to save up for something. I get into moods where I can actually play and BOOM, suddenly I can't. Then I'm like 'meh.' I would've gotten 20k from the last game I played, but nooo. Le sigh...I could've used that, meh.
.__. I don't like to complain, but my god...this is...just really annoying when you're trying to save up for something. I get into moods where I can actually play and BOOM, suddenly I can't. Then I'm like 'meh.' I would've gotten 20k from the last game I played, but nooo. Le sigh...I could've used that, meh.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
We're looking into this, guys. Thank you.
We're looking into this, guys. Thank you.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2