Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Pixels! OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Bump!!
Bump!!
tumblr_o7qqnhEHv91r6meopo2_r1_400.png
@Tamakii
Ah sadly I don't have a reference for the rest of his clothes yet ;__;
It would probably be rather easy since he's not much of a guy that believes in riches and all that.
Thanks for clearing the outline thingy up :3 I'd throw in another 10k for the clothes design since I completely forgot about that ;__;
@Tamakii
Ah sadly I don't have a reference for the rest of his clothes yet ;__;
It would probably be rather easy since he's not much of a guy that believes in riches and all that.
Thanks for clearing the outline thingy up :3 I'd throw in another 10k for the clothes design since I completely forgot about that ;__;
@Tamakii
I would like to order a thing!!

Gijinka or OC: gijinka
References for OC or Gijinka: Here! I only have waist ups and a hair image but he would wear generic anything that could believably be post apocalyptic/wastelands looking pants and boots so whatever you think looks good?
Outline type: Colored? That means it would match the colors you're using for the whatever piece the outline is touching, yeah?
Leg Type: 1
Ear Type: 1
Eye Type: 1
Eyebrow Type: 4
Mouth Type: 4
Blush Type: none
Animation(s): winking please!
Special Requests: nope!
Wings: Nope!
Offer: I can pay you in the gems which would be 40 for this animation I believe
@Tamakii
I would like to order a thing!!

Gijinka or OC: gijinka
References for OC or Gijinka: Here! I only have waist ups and a hair image but he would wear generic anything that could believably be post apocalyptic/wastelands looking pants and boots so whatever you think looks good?
Outline type: Colored? That means it would match the colors you're using for the whatever piece the outline is touching, yeah?
Leg Type: 1
Ear Type: 1
Eye Type: 1
Eyebrow Type: 4
Mouth Type: 4
Blush Type: none
Animation(s): winking please!
Special Requests: nope!
Wings: Nope!
Offer: I can pay you in the gems which would be 40 for this animation I believe
@Anjoulas
Alrighty sounds good! I'll start once you send the payment! I won't accept it though until the chibi is complete though c:
@Anjoulas
Alrighty sounds good! I'll start once you send the payment! I won't accept it though until the chibi is complete though c:
@Solus
Whoa!! Awesome gijinka!! You gave me references for boots and pants but his shirt and everything else is like the bust shot? Would you like him with or without the helmet thing?

And yes, the colored outlines mean the outline color is darker than the color i use for a particular part.
@Solus
Whoa!! Awesome gijinka!! You gave me references for boots and pants but his shirt and everything else is like the bust shot? Would you like him with or without the helmet thing?

And yes, the colored outlines mean the outline color is darker than the color i use for a particular part.
Bump!!
Bump!!
@Tamakii

Yep! I would like his upper half to be like the images I left! The birdskull mask thing is totally up to you on if you want to include it? I know some people enjoy doing them and some people just look at them and go no so that is your choice. I am 100% fine with it either way!

Is there any more information that I've overlooked and you need?

and omg thank you so much I laugh so hard because he is nothing like his unfortunate derg self but shhhhhhhhhhh no one needs to know
@Tamakii

Yep! I would like his upper half to be like the images I left! The birdskull mask thing is totally up to you on if you want to include it? I know some people enjoy doing them and some people just look at them and go no so that is your choice. I am 100% fine with it either way!

Is there any more information that I've overlooked and you need?

and omg thank you so much I laugh so hard because he is nothing like his unfortunate derg self but shhhhhhhhhhh no one needs to know
@Anjoulas your order is done!! I just did a generic outfit for him (with a cape!!) I hope you like it this was SUUUPER fun! Thanks for commissioning me! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1af529e8a725be3d36fabcf2d15efd84/tumblr_ns9m5cM6x31r6meopo1_250.png[/img]
@Anjoulas
your order is done!! I just did a generic outfit for him (with a cape!!)
I hope you like it this was SUUUPER fun! Thanks for commissioning me!
tumblr_ns9m5cM6x31r6meopo1_250.png
@Solus
I'll probably leave the mask out only because I don't know how well it will turn out in chibi form. Unless I draw it small and cute, it might look odd;;;
Awww he's not unfortunate!! I don't think so anyway hehe
Nope I think that's it! Once you send the payment I will get started and try to have it done today!!
@Solus
I'll probably leave the mask out only because I don't know how well it will turn out in chibi form. Unless I draw it small and cute, it might look odd;;;
Awww he's not unfortunate!! I don't think so anyway hehe
Nope I think that's it! Once you send the payment I will get started and try to have it done today!!
@Tamakii

Just sent it! :D
@Tamakii

Just sent it! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26