Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay Partner
1 2 3
@doodlegirl1

That's fine. Warning though, I am moving at the end of the week so my replies to things may be wonky??

Anywho! Ahh I'm into all sorts of stuff? Usually I roleplay humans or warrior cats...but I could maybe make exceptions to things //shrugs
I could maybe list the fandoms that I have OCs in and see what you like? ;w;
@doodlegirl1

That's fine. Warning though, I am moving at the end of the week so my replies to things may be wonky??

Anywho! Ahh I'm into all sorts of stuff? Usually I roleplay humans or warrior cats...but I could maybe make exceptions to things //shrugs
I could maybe list the fandoms that I have OCs in and see what you like? ;w;
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
Sure, and thats okay!

@TurkFish
Sure, and thats okay!

@TurkFish
@Doodlegirl1

hello :D
still looking for more roleplayers?
@Doodlegirl1

hello :D
still looking for more roleplayers?
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky
Yeah, always ^^
@HermiTheHusky
Yeah, always ^^
@Doodlegirl1
That's great! Do you have any specific plots or sort of roleplays you'd like to do with me?
I usually play humans or canine/feline characters, OCs only. I can also rp as a shapeshifter if it would fit the theme, or we can introduce dragons and I'll go with dragon rider!
I like adventures, slice-of-life things, some action, fighting and A LITTLE of romance (never as a main topic)
I don't know if you rather like fantasy (with some steampunk) or modern times, but we can mix these two as I often do
@Doodlegirl1
That's great! Do you have any specific plots or sort of roleplays you'd like to do with me?
I usually play humans or canine/feline characters, OCs only. I can also rp as a shapeshifter if it would fit the theme, or we can introduce dragons and I'll go with dragon rider!
I like adventures, slice-of-life things, some action, fighting and A LITTLE of romance (never as a main topic)
I don't know if you rather like fantasy (with some steampunk) or modern times, but we can mix these two as I often do
giphy.gif
Dude you're just what im looking for :3

I'd like dragon rider, as i cannot do humans.

Steampunk would be nice. Maybe in a world where cars are seen as dangerous things, and dragons are better. So, some brave souls go to find a dragon and to train it
Dude you're just what im looking for :3

I'd like dragon rider, as i cannot do humans.

Steampunk would be nice. Maybe in a world where cars are seen as dangerous things, and dragons are better. So, some brave souls go to find a dragon and to train it
@HermiTheHusky
@HermiTheHusky
@Doodlegirl1

Okay! Uhhh I'm just gonna copy and paste this list from my deviantART if that's cool because I'm hella lazy aha.

- Sports rps (like rps based off sports anime?? but it can just be sports in general...) (Especially Haikyuu!! and Free!)
- Attack on Titan
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Legend of Zelda
- Zombie stuff???? idk not that into it rn but I'm down
- General Apocalypse / Fallen civilization
- Poke...mon
- Slice of Life
- Zankyou no Terror
- Yona of the Dawn
- Warrior Cats,,,,,
- Harvest Moon
- Splatoon maybe????
- Steven Universe
- Dramatical Murder
- Fantasy worlds of several kinds
- GhOSTS
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Black Butler....
- literally just throw a random idea at me tbh im whatever on plot and setting (like raves? DOWN. frickin...beaches? DOWN. Mermaids? SURE. etc etc)
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Willing to try dragons but I warn I will not be that great
@Doodlegirl1

Okay! Uhhh I'm just gonna copy and paste this list from my deviantART if that's cool because I'm hella lazy aha.

- Sports rps (like rps based off sports anime?? but it can just be sports in general...) (Especially Haikyuu!! and Free!)
- Attack on Titan
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Legend of Zelda
- Zombie stuff???? idk not that into it rn but I'm down
- General Apocalypse / Fallen civilization
- Poke...mon
- Slice of Life
- Zankyou no Terror
- Yona of the Dawn
- Warrior Cats,,,,,
- Harvest Moon
- Splatoon maybe????
- Steven Universe
- Dramatical Murder
- Fantasy worlds of several kinds
- GhOSTS
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Black Butler....
- literally just throw a random idea at me tbh im whatever on plot and setting (like raves? DOWN. frickin...beaches? DOWN. Mermaids? SURE. etc etc)
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Willing to try dragons but I warn I will not be that great
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@Doodlegirl1

Sounds great!
You mean a modern world with fantasy things like magic and dragons or world kinda like Sornieth (steapunk-ish fantasy) but with humans?
@Doodlegirl1

Sounds great!
You mean a modern world with fantasy things like magic and dragons or world kinda like Sornieth (steapunk-ish fantasy) but with humans?
giphy.gif
@TurkFish

Apocolypse? :D
@TurkFish

Apocolypse? :D
1 2 3