Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The "I saw a dog today" Thread
1 2 3 4 5
I see my chocolate lab every day. And my neighbor's annoying chihuahuas (no offence to chihuahua lovers).
I see my chocolate lab every day. And my neighbor's annoying chihuahuas (no offence to chihuahua lovers).
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Saw my dirty cocker spaniel roll herself in mom's squash. I can't get her to stay clean even if I tried.

But I saw the tiniest dog when I went to the vet with my cats.
Saw my dirty cocker spaniel roll herself in mom's squash. I can't get her to stay clean even if I tried.

But I saw the tiniest dog when I went to the vet with my cats.
029_zps3diuptqp.png lone_wolves_bottle.pngPK0Dszw.png8528139.gif8528118.gif8571200.gif8530067.gif
I'm in Florida and it's been raining like crazy here and today I saw a dog on a leash just frolicking wildly in some puddles. His poor owner looked so upset to have to stand in the pouring rain but she was dedicated to her doggy's happiness c':
I'm in Florida and it's been raining like crazy here and today I saw a dog on a leash just frolicking wildly in some puddles. His poor owner looked so upset to have to stand in the pouring rain but she was dedicated to her doggy's happiness c':
i went to a friend's house and she had a huge dog, those breeds of dogs that are used for guarding your house and that look like they can bite your head of with no effort
he was lil beam of sunshine that put their head on your hand if you stopped petting him
so so sweet
i went to a friend's house and she had a huge dog, those breeds of dogs that are used for guarding your house and that look like they can bite your head of with no effort
he was lil beam of sunshine that put their head on your hand if you stopped petting him
so so sweet
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I saw a cool dog today. But it was scaly and afraid of me. Tegus are dogs, right? They're basically dogs?
I saw a cool dog today. But it was scaly and afraid of me. Tegus are dogs, right? They're basically dogs?
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
@Cormaranth

Yeah, tegus are dogs. I mean… what else would they be? They're definitely dogs. The best dogs, even.
@Cormaranth

Yeah, tegus are dogs. I mean… what else would they be? They're definitely dogs. The best dogs, even.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Look at this weird dog I saw today[img]http://d.facdn.net/art/glarethewolf/1437887536/1437887536.glarethewolf_image.jpg[/img] I did see more standard versions of canines though. Dingo the small, orange barn mutt as well as Halo, my aunt's elderly cocker spaniel. Halo was recently shaved and has taken to rolling all over everything since then. She likes the feeling of being bald, but will fight a small war against you in the process of getting there.
Look at this weird dog I saw today1437887536.glarethewolf_image.jpg

I did see more standard versions of canines though. Dingo the small, orange barn mutt as well as Halo, my aunt's elderly cocker spaniel. Halo was recently shaved and has taken to rolling all over everything since then. She likes the feeling of being bald, but will fight a small war against you in the process of getting there.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@CosmicCoelacanth

See, I knew I was right. This tiny scaly puppy I have needs to stop waiting until right before I go to work to come out and show his cute dog face though.
@CosmicCoelacanth

See, I knew I was right. This tiny scaly puppy I have needs to stop waiting until right before I go to work to come out and show his cute dog face though.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
Omg that's adorable I love tiny dogs :0

Today all I've seen is my friend's farm dog Pepper, running around and chilling with their cows xD she's a cute medium sized dog.
Omg that's adorable I love tiny dogs :0

Today all I've seen is my friend's farm dog Pepper, running around and chilling with their cows xD she's a cute medium sized dog.
Untitled_Artwork.png
I saw one today. and yesterday. and the day before that. I saw my dog Polo.
Yesterday we were out riding around town and i swear i have never seen so many dogs in one neighbor hood in my entire life. All of them were extremely cute, but this one dog was staring at our car through a glass door like we did something wrong.
I saw one today. and yesterday. and the day before that. I saw my dog Polo.
Yesterday we were out riding around town and i swear i have never seen so many dogs in one neighbor hood in my entire life. All of them were extremely cute, but this one dog was staring at our car through a glass door like we did something wrong.
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 3 4 5