Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Donations for Fire Rep Hatchlings [Done]
1 2
Edit: The pair is complete now, this thread is now just for reference for the people who donated. [quote=Donors] xThornography, 10k treasure and 15 gems, Preferred Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi [s]Kingly, 100k treasure, Preferred Crystal/Shimmer/Okapi[/s] Heras, 15k treasure, Crystal/Facet/Gembond Male Billark, 20k treasure & 20 gems, Iri /orange facet/okapi [/quote]
Edit: The pair is complete now, this thread is now just for reference for the people who donated.

Donors wrote:

xThornography, 10k treasure and 15 gems, Preferred Iridescent/Shimmer/Okapi
Kingly, 100k treasure, Preferred Crystal/Shimmer/Okapi
Heras, 15k treasure, Crystal/Facet/Gembond Male
Billark, 20k treasure & 20 gems, Iri /orange facet/okapi
I can donate 100K Treasure uvu I'd love to see these babies all gened up! (Also, a Crystal/Shimmer/Okapi would be lovely <3 )
I can donate 100K Treasure uvu I'd love to see these babies all gened up! (Also, a Crystal/Shimmer/Okapi would be lovely <3 )
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Kingly, sorry it took me so long to see this, but definitely :) I'll put you down for that, and shoot me the treasure in a message?
@Kingly, sorry it took me so long to see this, but definitely :) I'll put you down for that, and shoot me the treasure in a message?
@AliceFlutez sent ! <3
@AliceFlutez sent ! <3
Bump :)
Bump :)
@xThornography, @Kingly, the first Coatl scroll has been bought :) (Sorry it's taken so long)
@xThornography, @Kingly, the first Coatl scroll has been bought :) (Sorry it's taken so long)
@AliceFlutez squee! I'm so excited for you! :3c
@AliceFlutez squee! I'm so excited for you! :3c
Cry face/gb please (I'm mobile sorry if I'm slow)
Male preferred. @aliceflutez
Cry face/gb please (I'm mobile sorry if I'm slow)
Male preferred. @aliceflutez
FCwozBb.png
@AliceFlutez

omg this is so pretty??

I'd like to donate
20k treasure & 20 gems, Preferred: Iri /orange facet/okapi (female if possible)
@AliceFlutez

omg this is so pretty??

I'd like to donate
20k treasure & 20 gems, Preferred: Iri /orange facet/okapi (female if possible)
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@xThornography, @Kingly, @Heras, @Billark, Only one scroll away from being ready to go :) If I haven't managed to sell enough/buy enough gems with treasure by the end of next week I may just buy the last scroll (so excited for it <3)
@xThornography, @Kingly, @Heras, @Billark, Only one scroll away from being ready to go :) If I haven't managed to sell enough/buy enough gems with treasure by the end of next week I may just buy the last scroll (so excited for it <3)
1 2