Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Adult dragons with baby apparence
Hello,

I have 3 dragons with baby appearence but they is adult (age : 1 week). I suppose it's a bug and he became corrected in a new maintenance.
The name of dragons is Ketan, Bluelight and Abyss, if you will see what about I speak.

Thank you for your answers and really sorry for my very bad english, I know is not an excuse but I'm french.
Hello,

I have 3 dragons with baby appearence but they is adult (age : 1 week). I suppose it's a bug and he became corrected in a new maintenance.
The name of dragons is Ketan, Bluelight and Abyss, if you will see what about I speak.

Thank you for your answers and really sorry for my very bad english, I know is not an excuse but I'm french.
@GothiquaArwena If you click on them in your lair, it should update it for you. I had a similar problem with Pearlcatchers. I clicked on them and they now show as adults for me. Do they still show as babies?
@GothiquaArwena If you click on them in your lair, it should update it for you. I had a similar problem with Pearlcatchers. I clicked on them and they now show as adults for me. Do they still show as babies?
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Hello Ravensong,

Yes, now It's ok. It's strange, before writing my topic, if I going in my dragon lair, I have see my dragons on adult appearance but, if I click they became baby.
I have click of them and now they is adult. I don't really understand but the problem disappeared and It's nice.

Thank you for your help

Good day and good game

PS : And I'm happy if you understand me ^^
Hello Ravensong,

Yes, now It's ok. It's strange, before writing my topic, if I going in my dragon lair, I have see my dragons on adult appearance but, if I click they became baby.
I have click of them and now they is adult. I don't really understand but the problem disappeared and It's nice.

Thank you for your help

Good day and good game

PS : And I'm happy if you understand me ^^
@GothiquaArwena I think it's due to recent changes they made to make Flight Rising run faster. I don't think the website asks the servers for the pictures as often anymore, unless the dragon is actually clicked on to make the page ask for the correct picture.

And I do understand you. Your grasp of English is enough to be understood. :)
@GothiquaArwena I think it's due to recent changes they made to make Flight Rising run faster. I don't think the website asks the servers for the pictures as often anymore, unless the dragon is actually clicked on to make the page ask for the correct picture.

And I do understand you. Your grasp of English is enough to be understood. :)
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif