Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF light nest :) - FOUND
1 2
i have two dragons who i'd like to put on a light nest as soon as i can but there's no rush really! if you have one available or soon to be available please tell me the price and when i can send them over !

@ ping me or just message me directly - thank you!
i have two dragons who i'd like to put on a light nest as soon as i can but there's no rush really! if you have one available or soon to be available please tell me the price and when i can send them over !

@ ping me or just message me directly - thank you!
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
[/center][/center]
@litterbox I'll have a nest opening in two days. I'm a bit limited on lair space at the moment, so I may have to find some boarding for some of my dergs. But I can definitely host yours! I would need to have enough food to host your dergs, and would appreciate 10kT.

EDIT: Upon looking at my treasure and such, I need pretty much exactly 10kT to open up a new nest. If that factors in.
@litterbox I'll have a nest opening in two days. I'm a bit limited on lair space at the moment, so I may have to find some boarding for some of my dergs. But I can definitely host yours! I would need to have enough food to host your dergs, and would appreciate 10kT.

EDIT: Upon looking at my treasure and such, I need pretty much exactly 10kT to open up a new nest. If that factors in.
tumblr_p6gp1m9lyg1taiykwo1_540.png
@eyres thank you! if i don't find anything sooner than that i will definitely take you up on this!
@eyres thank you! if i don't find anything sooner than that i will definitely take you up on this!
[/center][/center]
@litterbox My sister is light flight I could ask her to host for you :o She'll have free nests
@litterbox My sister is light flight I could ask her to host for you :o She'll have free nests
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith if she's able to that would be great! just let me know what her prices would be :)
@Zith if she's able to that would be great! just let me know what her prices would be :)
[/center][/center]
@litterbox She said no price^^ So just send the CRs to @Betelgeuse3 and she'll set them up. She's new so I've been helping her out xD
@litterbox She said no price^^ So just send the CRs to @Betelgeuse3 and she'll set them up. She's new so I've been helping her out xD
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@litterbox Yes, I can take them. Sorry I'm not used to the forum yet.
@litterbox Yes, I can take them. Sorry I'm not used to the forum yet.
@Zith thank you so much !

@Betelgeuse3 it's no problem! it's takes some time to get used to it!
i sent them over to you! if you need any food for them or anything else please let me know and i can provide that for you! thank you :)
@Zith thank you so much !

@Betelgeuse3 it's no problem! it's takes some time to get used to it!
i sent them over to you! if you need any food for them or anything else please let me know and i can provide that for you! thank you :)
[/center][/center]
@Okay! I should be okay coz Zith gives me her spares from the coli? But ty anyway o3o
@Okay! I should be okay coz Zith gives me her spares from the coli? But ty anyway o3o
@litterbox I can't take them?
@litterbox I can't take them?
1 2