Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Fest Chests [W] Fest Chests
1 2 3
Hello! Like I do every month, I'm putting my current extra festival chests up to swap with ones I don't have. I will update the thread whenever I get a new one. Ping me if you're interested in swapping! [quote="Have"] None right now! Check back later! :) [/quote] [quote="Want"] None, all done! :) [/quote]
Hello! Like I do every month, I'm putting my current extra festival chests up to swap with ones I don't have. I will update the thread whenever I get a new one. Ping me if you're interested in swapping!
Have wrote:

None right now! Check back later! :)
Want wrote:

None, all done! :)
theyThem.png
@Flurry I can trade you Thundervolt for your Surge if you like?
@Flurry I can trade you Thundervolt for your Surge if you like?
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRising Gladly! Shall I send the Surge over?
@MadaraRising Gladly! Shall I send the Surge over?
theyThem.png
@Flurry Sending you mine :D yay for extras~
//edit: sent :3
@Flurry Sending you mine :D yay for extras~
//edit: sent :3
Looking for
@MadaraRising Sorry it took so long! The site got incredibly slow and wouldn't let me attach items, so I had to switch to mobile to try to send it on there. Please let me know to make sure you got it, and that I sent the right chest (the items in the menu wouldn't really load properly)!
@MadaraRising Sorry it took so long! The site got incredibly slow and wouldn't let me attach items, so I had to switch to mobile to try to send it on there. Please let me know to make sure you got it, and that I sent the right chest (the items in the menu wouldn't really load properly)!
theyThem.png
@Flurry I got it okay :D (gosh silly website, must be the Stormcatcher doing interference..)
@Flurry I got it okay :D (gosh silly website, must be the Stormcatcher doing interference..)
Looking for
Got another Surge Chest available!
Got another Surge Chest available!
theyThem.png
@Flurry I have a Botanys Back Chest that I'd love to trade for a Surge.
@Flurry I have a Botanys Back Chest that I'd love to trade for a Surge.
@Jadevine Sent!
@Jadevine Sent!
theyThem.png
@Flurry

thanks so much :)
@Flurry

thanks so much :)
1 2 3